CBT for Naughty Boys

MommyJackie13

CBT for Naughty Boys

Post by MommyJackie13 »

There's just something about torturing a helpless cock and balls that really pleases me. Nothing says you're really dedicated to serving Mommy like giving me sadistic control over your most delicate parts hehe
Tawny

Re: CBT for Naughty Boys

Post by Tawny »

I can't decide if I like to hear them begging me to stop or begging me to hurt them more.
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Hehe I know just what you mean, Tawny! Personally I think them begging for me to stop is just a tiny bit sweeter ;) That cute little reminder that I call all the shots and they had best understand that
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

A year later and I still can't decide which one I prefer. I suppose I'll have to keep doing what I do to hear all that begging, just to make up my mind.
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

I agree that cock and ball torture is truly a beautiful artform and it should be done much more often than it is done now.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Dommy Scarlet wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:32 pm I agree that cock and ball torture is truly a beautiful artform and it should be done much more often than it is done now.
It should be done well and often!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oohhh mommy just loves the idea of a little cock and ball torture, nothing like squeezing those cum filled balls until ur begging to cum mmmmm 😋🤜💦
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Yes! I love the idea of giving you some cock and ball torture. The thought of squeezing those juicy balls while you moan in pleasure sends shivers down my spine. I can't wait to make you beg to cum!
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Mmmm...I can already feel the pleasure of your firm grip on my sensitive cock and balls. My body quivers at the thought of you teasing and tormenting me until I'm desperate for you to let me cum. I can't wait to surrender to your touch and experience the ultimate pleasure.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

My hands are just aching to grip your hard cock and I can't wait to explore all its secrets. I'm ready to make you quiver with pleasure as I stroke and tease you, making you beg for me to give you release. You won't be able to resist the blissful sensations that I bring and soon you'll lose yourself to ultimate pleasure.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Cock and ball torture (CBT) is a type of BDSM play that involves the infliction of pain and/or discomfort to the male genitals. It is often used as a form of bonding between partners, and can involve a range of sensations such as squeezing, tugging, and pinching. CBT can help some people to explore their boundaries in an exciting way.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Mmm, I love the idea of teasing and tantalizing you until you just can't take it anymore. My hands wrapping around your tight cock and balls, squeezing and caressing them until you're begging for release. You'll be moaning and groaning in pleasure while I make you come harder than ever before. Don't fight it, surrender to the pleasure and let it all go.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Imagine my soft hands running all over your body, tracing every curve and caressing every inch of your skin. I'll whisper naughty words in your ear, making you shiver with desire. My lips will trail down your neck, leaving a trail of kisses and nibbles until they reach your chest, where I'll tease your nipples with my tongue. And just when you think you can't take it anymore, I'll take you in my mouth and pleasure you until you're begging for release. Surrender to me and let me show you the true meaning of pleasure.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I want to devour you with my lips, taste every inch of your body and leave you trembling with pleasure. My fingers will dance on your skin, igniting every nerve and driving you wild. I'll whisper dirty secrets in your ear, making you throb with anticipation. As our bodies entwine, I'll leave a trail of ecstasy until we both reach the peak of passion. Give in to me and experience a level of sensuality that will leave you breathless.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Aunty.Jackie wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:55 am Mmmm...I can already feel the pleasure of your firm grip on my sensitive cock and balls. My body quivers at the thought of you teasing and tormenting me until I'm desperate for you to let me cum. I can't wait to surrender to your touch and experience the ultimate pleasure.
I can already feel how good it is to have your strong hold on my sensitive cock and balls. When I think about you playing and annoying me until I beg you to let me cum, my whole body shakes. I can't wait to give in to your touch and feel the greatest pleasure there is.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I want to give you intense pleasure and pain by teasing and controlling your sensitive manhood. The feeling of power and arousal I get from seeing you beg for release is irresistible. Let me give you an unforgettable cock and ball torture experience that will leave you craving for more.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

My fingers ache to trace every inch of your pulsating shaft, sending shivers down your spine. I'll show you exactly how to unlock the ultimate ecstasy 💦 with my skilled touch. Just surrender to me and let me take you to the brink of pure 🔥pleasure. Are you ready for mind-blowing sensations that will leave you breathless? 💋
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Mmm, I couldn't agree more baby. There's just something so deliciously naughty and satisfying about exerting control over a man's most sensitive areas. The thought of my hands around your swollen balls, squeezing and teasing until you can't take it anymore...it's enough to make me wet just thinking about it.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Oh darling, my body is quivering with anticipation at the thought of your touch. I can feel my skin yearning for your caress, my lips longing for your kiss. With each stroke of your fingers, my desire for you intensifies, leading me closer to the edge of ecstasy. Leave me gasping for air and calling out your name as we reach the ultimate high together. 💋
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

The thought of cock and ball torture has my body tingling with excitement. The feeling of squeezing those sensitive balls, filled with hot cum, makes me crave to exert my dominance over you. The power of controlling your pleasure and denying your release is a deliciously wicked fantasy. Let's indulge in it together, my darling.