PeePee Contest.

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

PeePee Contest.

Post by StepSisterMandy »

Hi everyone, dont forget to check out my small pee pee contest I am having over at my blog site. I will be posting the Small Weiners Winners There!!! So if you have a witty bitty weewee then Enter the Contest!!!
The Smallest Weiners Wins Five Xtra Minutes of Humiliation!
http://stepsistermandy.blogspot.com/201 ... eased.html
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

What an awesome idea Mandy! :D

Since I always see myself as a 6 to 12 month-old baby, I might just win. :wink:

When I was growing up in the 1960s, watching mothers diapering infants, I noticed how pleased and charmed they were when a baby had the tinyest little pee-pee. :lol:

I remember lot's of times there would be a fat, chubby, baby boy being diapered in our living room, and my mom and all of her friends would gather around and giggle at his little wee-wee. :oops:

Why do mothers love tiny wee-wees on chubby babies?

I don't know, but I know that they do! :D

Mothers love the simple things in life.

They smile at red-faced babies grunting and tooting. :oops:

And they smile at tiny infant wee-wees. :oops:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

Hahahaha what a great idea Mandy I can think of a few babies that have a very good chance of winning. lol
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

OMG!!!! How so very delicious Mandy! You have GOT to keep me updated on all the entries, heeheehee. I'm sure it is going to be a close race :wink: !
love,

Mommy Maggy
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I submit my dinky do fro VA hahahaha i have pics too its like 4 inches...please keep us posted I'm pullin for you dinky muahhhhh lol
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

lmao what a cute idea and one of my favorite things to do is to talk cutesy to babies little peepee... aww look at how cute and little it is. so adorable. I'm rooting for all you little diaper wearing peepee babies!
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Well there is a winner! Baby Luke at 2 INCHES!!! Ava's Baby VA did not contact me. But to see the others that came close just visit the link:

http://stepsistermandy.blogspot.com/201 ... ntest.html

And Congrats Baby Luke !!!!!! The smallest Wee wee Winner!!
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

I know there's a lot of little peepee baby's out there so come forward now its OK mommy wont laugh...tehehehe
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
pinkluvs

Gosh

Post by pinkluvs »

I guess it's too late for me to enter. My little pee pee is about two inches as well.
Maybe you can have another contest for next year or something?
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Hi Pinkluvs I sure will have that contest again. I will make sure to post it here and run it for a longer time next time. Right now I am asking people how many diapers they can wear at one time if you want to partake in that one. Just email me and let me know LOL.
Mandy