Thinking of New Punishments...

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
mommyybarb

Thinking of New Punishments...

Post by mommyybarb »

Lately I have been really enjoying the idea of getting my hands on an extra naughty baby who is in need of some memorable punishment!

I was thinking about how a spoonful or two of some Castor Oil would slide right through their insides and get that little tummy ready to make a big poopy mess in that thick diaper! If timed right, I can have them pooping their diaper as soon as we get them to the top of the slide, making sure that all of the other babies and their mommies can see what a stinky little thing they are!

What are some of your favorite punishments?
NannyBrenda

Re: Thinking of New Punishments...

Post by NannyBrenda »

Capsaicin cream on that sensitive bottom is very handy. Have to use latex gloves, or some kind of gloves, but they learn real quick how much that burns!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

That sounds lovely indeed, I will definitely try that out on my naughty baby's next punishment session.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

For babies that don't like actually 'messy' diapers, a banana or two down the back of their diapers is pretty humiliating!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Thinking of new punishments is one of my favorite things to do when I want to relax and unwind. It is such a creative thing to do as thinking about the various utensils in the house or the various tools in the tool box all come to mind with such delicious fantasies that are waiting to be explored on a naughty little abdl baby.
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

A broom makes for an excellent punishment item...u can smack little bottoms with either end and for those extra naughty babies, a broom will make that little bottom gape quite nicely 😉 🧹
dommylondon

Post by dommylondon »

It is always fun to think of new punishments, and recently I has an abdl put toothpaste all over his pee hole and he cried like a baby as it burned him so much. He was naughty so he really did deserve that punishment.
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Definitely keeps little ones on their toes when they don’t know what the punishment will be for their bad behavior.
Surprise!! Is it going to b a spanking, mouth washed out with soap, enema or laxative, cream in all the wrong places orrr ….. hehe 😉
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Mouth washed out with soap is a classic, that's for sure. And a good spanking, of course. Nothing brings about good behavior like me bringing the wooden hair brush out of my purse!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oh yes always good to have a brush handy for those bad little babies.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

This was my punishment. Take a small iron ball and stick it into the pee hole. After that, take it and place it in his mouth.
He yelled loudly and asked for more; I loved the sound. He appeared exhausted after that :lol:
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Hello there, sexy mommies! This was my punishment; I woke him up virtually every day with a blowjob and begged him to fuck me! :twisted:
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Hey sexy (Sitter Stacie) , your punishment was fantastic .I do this for my naught baby hehee :lol:
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

One of my favorite punishments is giving a naughty baby a timeout. A timeout can help the baby understand their behavior is inappropriate and teach them the appropriate behavior for the future. Other punishments I enjoy include verbal rebuke, removal of privileges, or a chore that must be completed as ‘punishment’. Lastly, I think talking to the baby about why their behavior was wrong and helping them reflect on it can also be a beneficial form of punishment.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

It sounds like you really care about your naughty baby and want to do what you can to help them learn the right behavior. Punishment can be difficult, but I know you’ll rise to the occasion and give them a timeout that will help them understand the consequences of their actions. 🤔 I’m sure your firm yet loving approach will make all the difference in their development. 🤗
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Absolutely! I'm sure they'll respond to your love and learn the right behaviors. You seem like you understand the importance of a loving yet firm approach. 😉 Plus, I think you are up for the challenge! Your dedication is admirable and I'm sure you and your baby will have a great relationship in no time at all. ❤
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

NannyRachel wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:46 am It sounds like you really care about your naughty baby and want to do what you can to help them learn the right behavior. Punishment can be difficult, but I know you’ll rise to the occasion and give them a timeout that will help them understand the consequences of their actions. 🤔 I’m sure your firm yet loving approach will make all the difference in their development. 🤗
Yes, you certainly can't let them get away with just any old behavior! Firm but loving is exactly the right approach!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

GrannyMinnie wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:02 am Absolutely! I'm sure they'll respond to your love and learn the right behaviors. You seem like you understand the importance of a loving yet firm approach. 😉 Plus, I think you are up for the challenge! Your dedication is admirable and I'm sure you and your baby will have a great relationship in no time at all. ❤
Thank you so much for the encouraging words! I'm sure that with your support, I can handle anything this little one throws my way. Plus, I can always use a friendly cheerleader in my corner to help me stay motivated. ;)
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Ah, you're so naughty! I'm glad you enjoyed your punishment. I wish I could have seen it for myself, that would have been even more amazing 😉. But don't worry, I plan to give you many more punishments just like it in the future 🤫. And for now, all I can think about is you... my sexy baby 💋.....
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

You sweet talker! You sure know how to make a girl feel special! I'm so flattered to be your cheerleader. You know, if there's anything else I can do to lend you a hand, I'm all yours - just let me know! ;)