How Hard?

Uh Oh does baby needsto get a spanking from Mommy? Tell us all about your spanking stories and fantasies and Phone A Mommy will share ours!
MommyJackie13

How Hard?

Post by MommyJackie13 »

For my adult babies- how hard do you like to be spanked? Do you think sometimes you need to cry from the pain and humiliation of being over Mommy's knee like that?

And to the other Mommies and sitters, do you think there is a thing as too much spanking?
sissytonya

Re: How Hard?

Post by sissytonya »

Miss Jackie, it would be your choice of course.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Sissy Tonya, you are always a proper submissive, aren't you? :)

And yes, Mommy Jackie, it is possible to spank too much. It all depends on the baby or sissy that you've got across your knee. Spankings are generally a way for you to get a point across. Too much or too little makes sure that point gets lost in the application.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Quite a few naughty babies really enjoying getting pressed against Mommy's thigh with every smack while they get a spanking. Very naughty babies!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Hmmm this one varies with each person I believe...some (like me😉) like it so hard it leaves an almost blood outlined hand on their cheek...a nice red warmed bottom is perfect for most as punishment and pleasure 😊 on wether there is such a thing as too much spankings, also depends on the individual 😁
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

How hard depends on the baby that is being spanked and also what that baby did to deserve that spanking. Personally for me it is my absolute pleasure to see my handprint on my baby's red and swollen bottom after a bare handed spanking.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Handprints on a bottom are better than any signature that I could leave on a bare bottom!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!