Hello..

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
Arenvos

Hello..

Post by Arenvos »

*peeks in hugging my black cat stuffy* ummm, hello, my name is Aren, and I found this place yesterday, I hope I make friends here, and I hope one day i can try the call thing. I live in a poor area with not a lot of work, so calling a mommy is not possible right now, any-anyway.. its nice to be here, and i hope you have a good day!
NannyBrenda

Re: Hello..

Post by NannyBrenda »

Welcome, sweetie! It's no rush at all for you to call anybody at all, you just make friends here. Don't be shy and come to the chat room if you haven't already. You never know when it's going to be busy or when it's going to be quiet as a baby trying to be sneaky, so pop in whenever you can!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I bet that is a cute little black cat! You need to give him extra cuddles from me, and I hope to see you around more often. :)
mommyybarb

Post by mommyybarb »

Aww, how sweet! Little ones are always welcome and we are happy that you found us! Any of the Mommies here would love to take care of you! There is no need to be nervous, but we know that it can be scary calling for the first time. You are in good hands. <3
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Aww welcome sweetie 😊 glad u found our site and hopefully u will start feeling less shy and pop in and out of chat to visit us more often 😁 and give that cute black kitty a squeeze from me 🤗