Everyone is welcome here

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
candymadison14

Everyone is welcome here

Post by candymadison14 »

Just to let anyone who isn’t sure know...we welcome all fetishes and u don’t have to b just a naughty baby to play here. We like to play with all the naughties out there. We r here for anything u want to fantasize about and we r all very open minded with no judging ...So cum one cum all!! 😜
NannyBrenda

Re: Everyone is welcome here

Post by NannyBrenda »

This is very true! I've talked to all sorts, about more fetishes than you can shake a stick at! And had more than a bit of fun along the way. ;)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
BabylilB

Post by BabylilB »

Hello, I'm some what new here. I just want to join a community and interact with other littles and mommies. ::waves:: ::crawls away looking for mischief::
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Better watch out for the mischief! Some mommies will give you a good scolding while others will give you a good paddling!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oh oh naughty little ones make the mommies have to get mean and punish little babies for their mischievous behavior 😈
Tammymadison

Post by Tammymadison »

Hello, this is Mommy Tammy. I wanted to tell all the shy babies out there: don't be embarrassed about telling us anything! You are very safe with all the Mommy's here, and we will never laugh or humiliate you...unless, that's what you are into! 😉
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Hello this is Dommy Mommy Scarlet. I am a very understanding Mommy who knows the importance of punishment and discipline when babies are very naughty. That being said, Mommy also recognizes when babies are well behaved and will reward babies accordingly. Always remember that Mommy knows best so never think that you are going to test or challenge Mommy Scarlet and get away with it without punishment as that will never ever be the case. You will always pay the consequences for naughty behavior.
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Mmmm mommy Scarlet sounds like she’s a great mommy for all of babies needs. And very exciting as well mmhmm 😏
MommyCrissyM

Post by MommyCrissyM »

Waking this thread up because it's important. This is a great point to bring up. This is absolutely a safe space without judgement. I love that all my fellow mommies share my enthusiasm to bring fantasies to life. Your secret fetishes stay safe with the Mommy you trust to share them with.
pauly

Post by pauly »

Im looking for a mommy or a baby girl who wants to be slutty and submissive. I csn be mommys naughty boy or a nasty daddy for my little girl. Im into family role play public sex watersports and sll kind of kinks. If anyone is interested please let me know.
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

What you are looking for Pauly is a switch, some days a switch can be a bottom and other days a switch can be a top. Mommies usually take care of babies - and babies are usually the ones in diapers, dear.
pauly

Post by pauly »

Thank you mommy Scarlet for replying. I dont mind wearing the diaper I guess I'm just not into being humiliated or feminized. Im more dominant even though i like being mommys good boy.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

pauly wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:24 am Thank you mommy Scarlet for replying. I dont mind wearing the diaper I guess I'm just not into being humiliated or feminized. Im more dominant even though i like being mommys good boy.
Sometimes being mommy's good boy means giving it to her just the way she needs. Certainly nothing wrong with that, dear. ;)
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Welcome to the naughty babies, the good ones, the sissies the diaper lovers and the subs. This is a space for you to introduce yourselves and get feedback. Tell us about yourself.
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Welcome to all of the new babies. Now, make sure that you remember to call us when it is time for you to be changed. Diaper emergencies should not go unanswered for too long, that won't be good for babies.
Mommy Vicky

Post by Mommy Vicky »

Yes, I agree with you Dommy Scarlet. The new babies are certainly welcomed here and I really wish that they would feel comfortable enough to introduce themselves to everyone.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Introductions all the way around! I'm sure we will have lots of fun. :)
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

This thread reminds me of the importance of having a non-judgmental and safe space to explore our deepest fantasies and desires. As mommies, we understand the need for this and are committed to providing a judgment-free zone for each other. Trust and openness are key in allowing us to fully embrace and bring our fetishes to life. Let's continue to support and uplift each other in this community.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Having a safe and non-judgmental space is crucial in order for us to freely express ourselves and explore our fantasies. As mommies, it's important for us to create a supportive and understanding community where we can feel comfortable sharing and discussing our deepest desires. Let's continue to empower and embrace each other in this community.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

In this community, we value open-mindedness and acceptance. As mommies, it's important for us to provide a safe and non-judgmental space for each other where we can freely express our fantasies without fear of criticism. Let's continue to support and empower each other in our exploration of our desires.