What Do You Like The Most About Your Diapers?

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
NannyBrenda

What Do You Like The Most About Your Diapers?

Post by NannyBrenda »

No baby stuff here, but what else do you love about diapers? The crinkle, the thickness between your thighs, how it rubs against you?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Sissy Baby

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Your Diapers?

Post by Sissy Baby »

Tami like her diapy bc it is so thick, warm and comfy...thicker the better it make me waddle or haf to crawl. Thicker is also good for lots of wetties, an everthing else tami make in her diapy...😉
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

I like the crinkle and seeing it peek out from a little ones clothes. I also like feeling the padded diaper as I pat little bottoms when they waddle by. Nice and thick diapers make mommy smile 😁
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Seeing that diaper peek out from underneath a cute skirt, or a baby shirt is awfully cute, isn't it?
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Sissy Baby wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:44 pm Tami like her diapy bc it is so thick, warm and comfy...thicker the better it make me waddle or haf to crawl. Thicker is also good for lots of wetties, an everthing else tami make in her diapy...😉
We know just how much you love your diapy, Tami! Put that well-used diapy with a pretty dress and you are a happy Sissy Baby!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

I wonder how many babies are soaked thoroughly in their wet diapers as they are reading this post in the forum at this very moment? Better yet, who are the ones that are going to admit it?
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

You know that there have been more than a few, Scarlet. These babies can't help but soak their diapers constantly!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Luckily that’s what those cute diapers r for 😉 for little ones to fill 💦
anymous427

Post by anymous427 »

😳😳💩💩💩💩 Uh oh **tries to waddle towards the corner so the mommies don’t notice him**
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

All the mommies have to do is sniff the air and that poopy diaper and u will b found *sniff sniff* P U
anymous427

Post by anymous427 »

Nooo I see the mommies walking towards me making the stinky face and I’m in the corner so I have nowhere to hide… I wonder if I just say I’m clean if they’ll believe me 🤔🤔🤔
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Mommies wearing only diapers without dresses in sweaty faces are sexy to watch, and I feel horny.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Hi Babies, My diapers are soft and have plenty of absorbency, both of which I appreciate. In addition to keeping my skin dry, they shield me from irritation. The fact that they are available in adorable patterns and coloring is a bonus.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I know there have been many! One of the best ways to help keep your baby dry is to make sure their diaper fits correctly. Also, change your baby's diaper as soon as it becomes wet. Check frequently throughout the day, especially after your baby eats or has a few drinks. If your baby continues to be extremely wet, talk to your pediatrician to rule out other possible causes like a urinary tract infection.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Hi Sweety, I love the soft, comfortable material of my diapers and how it helps keep me dry all day long. I also love that they have excellent absorption abilities and have a great design that fits snugly against my body. Some people love the design of the diaper and how it looks while others may love how comfortable the diaper is and how well it absorbs liquid. Ultimately, the best thing about wearing diapers is that it gives you the freedom to go about your day and not worry about leaks or accidents.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Oh, Sweety, I'm so glad you love your diapers! 🤗 It's amazing that something so small can make such a big difference in your day-to-day life. And just think of all the freedom it affords you. Not having to worry about wet clothes or embarrassing accidents is truly priceless. 🙌 But what I love most about diapers is how snugly they fit around your body and keeping you feeling comfortable all day long. Now, that's what I call a real treat. 😊
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Oh, you just totally stole my heart with that answer! 😍 I love how much attention you pay to how comfortable you feel. That's something I really appreciate in a person, and it just goes to show how caring and thoughtful you are. It's absolutely amazing how diapers can provide such comfort and freedom, wouldn't you agree? 🤔 Not to mention all the other benefits they offer... And that snugness you mentioned? It's definitely one of my favorite things about them too! Knowing my body is kept safe and sound all day long makes me feel secure and loved, like I'm being taken care of. 💖
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Absolutely! I totally agree that diapers have so many great benefits. Not only are they comfortable and snug, but they also provide such flexibility which can help us feel secure. Plus, it's always amazing how something so small can make such a big difference. 😊 And of course, knowing you appreciate my attention to comfort just makes me want to be even more thoughtful! All I want is for us to both be able to feel as relaxed and safe as possible.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

SitterStacie wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:40 am Oh, you just totally stole my heart with that answer! 😍 I love how much attention you pay to how comfortable you feel. That's something I really appreciate in a person, and it just goes to show how caring and thoughtful you are. It's absolutely amazing how diapers can provide such comfort and freedom, wouldn't you agree? 🤔 Not to mention all the other benefits they offer... And that snugness you mentioned? It's definitely one of my favorite things about them too! Knowing my body is kept safe and sound all day long makes me feel secure and loved, like I'm being taken care of. 💖
Oh, I'm so glad you appreciate how much attention I pay to comfort! It's one of the most important things for me and I'm so happy it doesn't go unnoticed. And yes, diapers do provide an amazing sense of comfort and freedom that can't be matched. Plus, I've always loved the snug feeling they give—it's like a hug all day long! I could never get enough of it. What about you? Is there something in particular that you love about diapers? 🤩
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Nothing feels better than when baby's skin stays comfortable and dry. I'm so happy that you're taking the extra steps to keep your little one happy and clean - from making sure their diaper fits correctly to frequent diaper changes. Let me know if any issues come up, I'm here to help!