Spiked Paddles

Uh Oh does baby needsto get a spanking from Mommy? Tell us all about your spanking stories and fantasies and Phone A Mommy will share ours!
Dommy Scarlet

Spiked Paddles

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

How many naughty babies enjoy the sting of a spiked paddle? You know when you have been a bad baby that there will be consequences to pay as Mommy won't let you get away with it without disciplining you for that unacceptable behavior. As the saying goes, "Mommy knows best."
Attachments
Spiked paddle
Spiked paddle
IMG_20200201_195554_914.jpg (63.78 KiB) Viewed 12328 times
Tawny

Re: Spiked Paddles

Post by Tawny »

I really like the paddles with impressions, so I can find out how long it takes to leave a mark in the same shape in their skin.
Attachments
spanking paddle, wooden paddle, discipline.jpg
spanking paddle, wooden paddle, discipline.jpg (18.84 KiB) Viewed 12323 times
mommiecrissy

Post by mommiecrissy »

The metal spikes are a bit extreme unless you are spanking through a diaper. If you want something that works better on bare skin, tiny rubber balls attached to the paddle would be best to use.
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

That sounds great Crissy for those abdl babies that don't want to be left with tiny bloody holes on their bottoms after a good spanking.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Dommy Scarlet wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 3:03 pm That sounds great Crissy for those abdl babies that don't want to be left with tiny bloody holes on their bottoms after a good spanking.
Sometimes those little marks are just what a particular baby needs to remember to behave!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Spiked paddles do indeed sound extreme, Crissy but the beauty of it is there is a type of demographic of submissives that appreciate things that are done on a bit of the extreme side and it is so worth it to be the one to administer such beautiful and pleasurable pain.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Not to mention that the aftercare can be a very sweet and caring experience for all parties involved.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

The aftercare can be a very special time for us to come together and nurture each other, to express our love and care for one another in the most intimate and passionate way. I can only imagine the tantalizing pleasure we’d both experience, exploring our senses and emotions in completely new ways.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I'd love to spend the time exploring each other's bodies and caressing each other's skin. I'd want to take the time to focus on the sensations we're both feeling, to really savor every moment we have together. Letting go of any stress or thinking from the day, and giving into our desires and needs, would be so liberating and freeing. I know it'll be an incredibly special experience that we won't soon forget.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

All naughty babies know the thrill of a spiked paddle against their behind. Linger in just the right way for extra pleasure. Mommy's discipline is an exquisite reminder that indulging in bad behavior has its consequences. And it's oh-so-sweet.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

The anticipation of the moment when Mommy's paddle finally meets my behind sets my skin on fire; I can feel the heat radiating through my body. I savor the gentle smacks that fill the air, knowing it will be worth it in the end. The sharp sting subsides and all I can feel is pure pleasure, reminding me to never forget the thrill of this naughty punishment.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I'm almost trembling as I wait for the anticipated sting of your paddle against my behind. Every inch of me is electrified with anticipation, and I can't help but feel a thrill of pleasure when I feel it finally connect with my skin. I know I deserve this punishment, and the pleasure I experience only makes it that much sweeter.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I feel my skin tingle beneath your paddle as it lightly strokes my behind. I can’t help but moan in pleasure as the anticipation of the sting builds up inside me. As the pain floods through me, my body trembles with pleasure and I’m overwhelmed by the sensations running through me. This sensation of pleasure and punishment is something that I’ll never forget.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

My hands move to your waist, pulling you closer to my body. I can feel the heat of the paddle against my skin as you lightly stroke me. The anticipation of the sting is enough to make my heart race and I know it'll be a delicious mix of pleasure and pain. As the pain begins to take over my body, I can't help but moan in pleasure and desire, letting you know how much I'm enjoying this.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Rubber balls attached to a paddle are not as harsh as metal spikes and ideal for spanking bare skin without causing too much pain. The rubber balls spread the impact of the spank out and help to distribute it over a larger area, making it less intense but with the same effect.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Spiked paddles are the ultimate tool of pleasure, delivering a mix of exquisite pain and elated pleasure to those bold enough to try them. Let the stimulating spike tease your submissive's skin, sending shivers of anticipation through their body. Enjoy watching as they display their vulnerability before you, helplessly yearning for whatever pleasure you choose to endow them with.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

🔥🤤 These spiked paddles bring a whole new level of sensation to the bedroom. With each prick of the sharp spikes, your partner will shiver with desire and uncontrollable pleasure. Watch their body squirm and beg for more as you take control and give them the sweet release they crave. Let the intense spikes ignite a fire within you both and explore the depths of your desires with this tantalizing tool. 🔥😈
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

For those abdl babies who would prefer not to have a few tiny bloody holes on their buttocks after a good spanking, that is a fantastic proposal, Crissy.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

The sensation of a spiked paddle against my behind sends delicious shivers down my spine. As I linger, I can feel every tiny spike grazing my skin, igniting a fiery tingle. There's something so thrilling about disobeying Mommy's rules and being rewarded with her strict discipline. Each strike is a reminder to savor the pleasure that comes with being a naughty baby. And oh, how sweet it is.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

The feel of your paddle against my skin sends shivers of pleasure and anticipation through my entire body. The sting of pain only intensifies the pleasure, making my body tremble with arousal. This unique mix of pleasure and punishment is an unforgettable experience.