Big Baby Boy or Big Sissy Baby Girl

There is no better place then Phone A Mommy to talk abut your your Sissy & Feminization needs!

Big Baby Boy Or Big Sissy Baby Girl

Big Baby Boy
No votes
Big Sissy Baby Girl
100%

Total votes: 2
poopypampers

Big Baby Boy or Big Sissy Baby Girl

Post by poopypampers »

Hi Mommy’s. Would I look better as a big baby boy or big sissy baby girl? I sometimes do like to dress sissish and more feminine. I have thought of also trying some female hormones to feminIze me slightly. What do you think?
Attachments
Big Baby Boy Chris Challe
Big Baby Boy Chris Challe
59A05EA2-88FC-4325-8979-65A74119AD3A.png (106.57 KiB) Viewed 4313 times
Big Baby Sissy Girl Chris Challe
Big Baby Sissy Girl Chris Challe
EC33230B-251C-43E0-8320-31FBD74AB45A.jpeg (246.18 KiB) Viewed 4313 times
Big Baby Chris Challe
NannyBrenda

Re: Big Baby Boy or Big Sissy Baby Girl

Post by NannyBrenda »

You've been a big baby boy for quite some time now. Go ahead and try being a big sissy baby.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Dommy Mommy Scarlet has what is called "Sisdar" and that is a term to describe when Dommy Mommy Scarlet knows that there is an inner sissy inside that needs to come out that my abdl boy tries to hide. This is where Mommy will guide you through the steps of forced feminization. You can't do this on your own and that is why you have a Mommy to guide you and direct you accordingly. I already clearly see the future and I see what you are supposed to look like all dressed up in pink panties with ruffles while your hair is up in a bin with a pink bow all around it. So shush your mouth and listen to Mommy's instructions as Mommy takes you to the next level of where you ought to be and that is the true path of a sissy.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

What's wrong with being both? Just switch it up depending on the day on your mood. Nothing wrong with that!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I think you may be right on that count, Tawny. Moods do change day to day sometimes. Baby boy or baby girl is wonderful!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Baby boy or baby girl doesn't change that fact that I want to give that diapered bottom a firm smack!