Diaper Lover vs Abdl

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
NannyBrenda

Diaper Lover vs Abdl

Post by NannyBrenda »

Since this is the dl section, I decided to ask why you like being a dl over an abdl. What is about the diapers by themselves that you like so much?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Re: Diaper Lover vs Abdl

Post by Tawny »

I know more than a few dl's that just love the feel of the diapers. They don't feel like a baby in them, though it is embarrassing for some. They love that crinkle!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

I know that once a diaper lover - ALWAYS a diaper lover. Just like home some obsess over money, cars and diamonds - when it comes to diapers, that is the #1 priority to diaper lovers. They eat, sleep, breathe, drink and think diapers and that is how it ought to be. An abdl may love diapers. but not as much as a dl. They are open to other fetishes as well.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Absolutely, the allure of diapers is intoxicating, consuming every thought and desire. Like a seductive embrace, they provide comfort and excitement unmatched by any other fetish. For diaper lovers, indulging in their passion is a sensual journey, a constant craving for that ultimate sensation of pure bliss.