What Are You Doing To Pass The Time?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
NannyBrenda

What Are You Doing To Pass The Time?

Post by NannyBrenda »

I'm curious to know, all you babies that are staying home right now, are you doing more baby things? Are you enjoying the extra time to be little, or are you getting cabin fever now?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Sissy Baby

Re: What Are You Doing To Pass The Time?

Post by Sissy Baby »

tami tryin ta have little time but wif extra traffic at home becoming harder to enjoy...so mainly diapys an pwastic pants unda big work clothes an little time when tami can get it, but it b frustrating at times...πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸŒΉπŸ’žπŸ˜•πŸ˜œ
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Sissy Baby wrote:tami tryin ta have little time but wif extra traffic at home becoming harder to enjoy...so mainly diapys an pwastic pants unda big work clothes an little time when tami can get it, but it b frustrating at times...πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸŒΉπŸ’žπŸ˜•πŸ˜œ
I imagine that this is very frustrating for you sometimes! But take what little play time you can get, enjoy it. When things calm down again, you will enjoy your all your baby things that much more. :D
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, Tami! We know just how much you love to flounce around in all your pretty finery. ;)
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Sissy Baby wrote: ↑Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:47 pm tami tryin ta have little time but wif extra traffic at home becoming harder to enjoy...so mainly diapys an pwastic pants unda big work clothes an little time when tami can get it, but it b frustrating at times...πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸŒΉπŸ’žπŸ˜•πŸ˜œ
Have you been able to increase your flouncing about in all your pretty clothes? I certainly hope so!
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

I've been reading The Chronicles of Narnia series. It would be more fun if it was read to me, though. 😊
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: ↑Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:39 pm I've been reading The Chronicles of Narnia series. It would be more fun if it was read to me, though. 😊
I am currently buried deep in Hannibal fanfiction, and I think having someone read to me would be lovely too!