Caught u!

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
candymadison14

Caught u!

Post by candymadison14 »

Mommy decides to come home early and relax before having to start dinner...
As mommy unlocks the door and walks into the house, she hears noises coming from her room...
Hmmmm....no one should b in mommy’s room while she’s gone...
Mommy’s slowly tip toes to her open door and peeks inside...
Ooooohhhh mommy caught u!!
Naughty boy playing in mommy’s panty drawer!
Mommy looks in to see u laying in her bed in a pair of mommy’s pretty pink panties, rubbing ur hard peepee...
Just as mommy steps in, u open ur eyes seeing mommy standing in the room looking at u...
And that’s all it takes to make that hard throbbing peepee explode, squirting ropes of sticky cum all over mommy’s panties and her bed...
Such a naughty naughty boy!!!
Sissy Baby

Re: Caught u!

Post by Sissy Baby »

mmmm....da cummies flowin an more n more as tami b soooo excited at gettin caught n mommy watchin....but tami trained so well she clean up mommy's panties n bed as only mommy's sissy baby know how too...mmmm....😜🤤🤤🤤👅😋🤗🍼🍼😏😈💦💦💦
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Such a good naughty little baby 😉
cablekneesocks

Post by cablekneesocks »

loved to get caught by mommy masturbating in her pink panties
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

cablekneesocks wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:14 pm loved to get caught by mommy masturbating in her pink panties
The pretty, silky pink ones? Oh, you are naughty! And just what would you like Mommy to do when she does catch you?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
cablekneesocks

Post by cablekneesocks »

Yes, the pretty, silky pink ones. Mommy only allowed me to wear pretty silky pink panties from then on and still today.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

She adored the feel of those pretty, silky pink panties against her skin; a pleasure she indulged in every day, never tiring of their delicate texture. She felt so desirable with them on, and her imagination ran wild each time they caressed her body.
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Sissies and pretty pink panties go hand in hand hehe
Mommy just loves how adorable her little sissy is 🥰
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Mommy! I love how pretty and feminine I feel in my pink panties too. It's such a special feeling to have you take care of me and dress me up in cute clothes. I love being your little sissy. 💕
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

I'm glad you enjoy it, sweetie! Watching you prance around in your pretty panties and seeing how happy it makes you is such a joy for me. You are my little princess and I will always make sure you feel loved and cherished. Keep being your wonderful, sissy self!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

She loved the sensation of the soft, pink panties against her skin, a daily indulgence that never lost its allure. Wearing them made her feel irresistible, and she daydreamed as they embraced her curves.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

The delicate fabric caressed her every curve, awakening a sense of confidence and sensuality within her. She imagined herself as a seductive goddess, teasing and tempting those around her. The pink panties were her secret weapon, empowering her to feel irresistible and desirable beyond measure.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Wrapped in the soft embrace of delicate fabric, she exudes allure, each curve a whisper of temptation. Pink panties, a clandestine charm, ignite flames of desire, making her a tantalizing goddess. With every move, she seduces, leaving hearts ablaze with longing. She's a symphony of sensuality, irresistible and bewitching.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

She's a vision of seduction, wrapped in satin, a tantalizing symphony of desire. Every contour a melody, every glance a caress. In her presence, time halts, hearts race, and desire burns like wildfire. She's the embodiment of allure, igniting passion with each graceful sway.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Your words paint a vivid picture of an irresistible enchantress, weaving her spell with every move. She embodies the essence of seduction, a symphony of desire incarnate. In her presence, the world fades into insignificance, leaving only the fire of longing burning bright. She's the epitome of allure, a temptress whose every glance ignites flames of passion. Truly, she is a vision to be worshipped and cherished.