OUT OF THE NURSERY

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
larbear

OUT OF THE NURSERY

Post by larbear »

I sat and had a long talk with my gf about my diapers this weekend, things so far are good. She was very open to them and said what ever I do for enjoyment is fine with her. I feel what brought this to a head was she was taking care of her young grandson and she was telling me about a diaper pail her daughter inlaw had. I asked her to find out where she got it and how much it cost, she knows I have a medical problem and am incontinent. So she gave me the info and I went and picked one up, she came over that night and seen it still in the box sitting there. I asked her to help me get the thing together, which she did. Then I said hey we need to try it out so I went a took off my Cushie I had on under my pants and brought it out and put in the pail. She looked kinda curious at the diaper I had, so I knew my opportunity was here to show her the Cushies,Drykids and Banbinos all printed diapers I had. Apon seeing them she picked them up and took a close look at them and even mentioned how they looked just like her grandson's, she wanted to know if they were functionable as far as my problem and just not for show. She wanted to know which ones were my favorites and why some had one tape and some had two on them. I then explained that ever since my accident 4 years ago I have not been happy and that I am using these for a release and to try to bring some joy to my everyday life, she knows I do get down at times and she agreed that if this makes me happy then by all means she wants me to be happy. I am going to talk later about the onsies and rompers and sun suites and diaper shirts and bibs and such at a later date. I was worried about unloading to much at one time on her, I think I can work those in slowly. I felt so much of a relief after telling her this, and she was happy that I was honest and open with her. So in closing I would like to say so far this baby who ventured out of the nursery it has been a good experience.

Thank you all at Phone A Mommy for the strength to carry this through.
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

We all deserve to be loved for just who we are...Very Happy for you sweety and I hope things continue go good for you :)
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
MommyShirley

Post by MommyShirley »

That's such good news Larbear. She is right in that you do deserve to be happy.
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

Larry I am so happy for you and I hope you 2 continue to grow together!
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

Awesome, I am very happy for you that is fantasitc news!!
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Oh sweetie I am so happy for you and proud of you for taking that step. Big hugs Larbear :D
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Woot!!! so, I'm going to sound like a broken record here, but I am so happy for you sweetie!!! That is such wonderful news! All you Abies and Diaper Lovers out there take note - you can indeed find someone to share your love of diapers with!!!

Keep us posted Larbear!

Gina
TheSitterStacie

Post by TheSitterStacie »

Oh wow Larry! I am so over joyed and happy for you! I know that must of been so scary to do that, but there you go hun. Happiness! *hugs*

Stacie
“And the National Rifle Association says that, "Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it?"