Is That You I Smell?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
NannyBrenda

Is That You I Smell?

Post by NannyBrenda »

There's something stinky in the air.... all right, be honest, is it you? Somebody definitely needs a diaper change!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
LittleB

Re: Is That You I Smell?

Post by LittleB »

Ummm...uhhhh...it couldn't be me maybe the trash? It always stinky. Hehe ::starts to slowly crawl away to avoid suspicion:: maybe Mommy won't notice how droopy my diapey is...oops spoke outloud.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:57 am Ummm...uhhhh...it couldn't be me maybe the trash? It always stinky. Hehe ::starts to slowly crawl away to avoid suspicion:: maybe Mommy won't notice how droopy my diapey is...oops spoke outloud.
It's kind of hard for me not to notice that droopy diaper, you silly thing! No, that smell is definitely not the trash, it's that well-used diaper of yours. Looks like you are in dire need of an immediate diaper change, time to hop onto that changing table!
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

but...but...butt ::starts sucking thumb:: ::tears well up in eyes:: me thought the white thing that catches messes and makes flush noises would help me. Whats it called Mommy? The..the..potty monster? I thought big boys used that not diapees. Do I belong in diapees Mommy?
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:04 am but...but...butt ::starts sucking thumb:: ::tears well up in eyes:: me thought the white thing that catches messes and makes flush noises would help me. Whats it called Mommy? The..the..potty monster? I thought big boys used that not diapees. Do I belong in diapees Mommy?
The potty monster if for big boys and big boys ONLY. Not for babies like you, and that asking if a baby belongs in diapees is such a silly question! Diapees all the way for you!
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

::sniffle wipes tears from eyes:: the potty monster is scary guess diapers are for me. ::scrunches face:: ::face gets red:: ::starts squatting:: mommy I have to go potty. I can't help it its coming out. Waaahhhh!!!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:21 am ::sniffle wipes tears from eyes:: the potty monster is scary guess diapers are for me. ::scrunches face:: ::face gets red:: ::starts squatting:: mommy I have to go potty. I can't help it its coming out. Waaahhhh!!!
No reason to cry, dear, going potty in your diapers is what you are supposed to do. But if you get really upset about it, I'm always here to talk to you about it. :)
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

I just cry sometimes because my diapees can be very stinky and very uncomfortable. 😭☹ Thanks for helping NannyBrenda!!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:10 pm I just cry sometimes because my diapees can be very stinky and very uncomfortable. 😭☹ Thanks for helping NannyBrenda!!
Aww, I don't want you to be uncomfortable! Or stinky, for that matter. Those diaper have to be seen to at once! Assume the diaper position.
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

NannyBrenda wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:56 pm
LittleB wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:10 pm I just cry sometimes because my diapees can be very stinky and very uncomfortable. 😭☹ Thanks for helping NannyBrenda!!
Aww, I don't want you to be uncomfortable! Or stinky, for that matter. Those diaper have to be seen to at once! Assume the diaper position.
It just very uncomfy when soggy and stinky mommy. It is funny when I smoshies the soggy dirty diapee when I bounce up and down on my bum bum. Its gets me really excited hehe. Whats the diapee position mommy??? ::bouncing up and down smoshing my diapee on the floor sucking thumb:: 🥺🤭😋
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:00 pm
NannyBrenda wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:56 pm
It just very uncomfy when soggy and stinky mommy. It is funny when I smoshies the soggy dirty diapee when I bounce up and down on my bum bum. Its gets me really excited hehe. Whats the diapee position mommy??? ::bouncing up and down smoshing my diapee on the floor sucking thumb:: 🥺🤭😋
Stop smooshing that diaper! Do you want to make a bigger mess for me to clean up? Goodness!
And the diaper position is you on your back with your legs high up in the air and that messy bottom waggling in the air. That's the diaper position. :)
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

LittleB wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:57 am Ummm...uhhhh...it couldn't be me maybe the trash? It always stinky. Hehe ::starts to slowly crawl away to avoid suspicion:: maybe Mommy won't notice how droopy my diapey is...oops spoke outloud.
I seriously don't think that's the trash, unless it already has a few of your stinky diapers filling it up!
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

Hehe its so stinky mommy!!! Me like making poopies in my diapees! It makes me so happy being a big stinky baby. ::sucks thumb and shakes rattle while bouncing up and down:: mommy do i have permission to make cummies in my diapees?I wanna be a good baby for Mommy?
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Ewww how stinky and so yucky you are Little B, I will have to throw you into a bath with peppermint and lemons and leave you in there to soak so you can be cleaned so thoroughly.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

You know, peppermint and lemons maybe exactly what we need to get a clean smelling baby again! Especially after LittleB has stinky and sticky messes in his diapee. Any thing might not be enough!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

That sounds like a great idea, using peppermint and lemons though some babies are so stinky that I have actually considered digging a hole in the yard and burying the pamper as the garbage just is not enough to contain the stench.