Midnight cries

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
momlorraine

Midnight cries

Post by momlorraine »

she hears you cry in the night she jumps out of bed and runs down the hall to you. she warms your bottle and picks you up and cuddles you close to her breast. she gives you that warm bottle and you quieten down and back to sleep who is this lady that is always there for you.

lorraine
dllouie

Post by dllouie »

I don't know but whom ever she is she sounds like very special Mommy to me.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Mommy Lorraine,

Since you wrote this back in Jan. I have done a lot of thinking about this.

The woman who picks you up in the middle of the night, holds you close to your breast, and lovingly pats your soft diapered bottom is the most beautiful woman in the world: She is YOUR mommy. :D

Just like an infant who cries in the middle of the night, alone, afraid, and needing comfort, we too, go through the same thing in this mean, hateful world. Our bosses may yell at us, our friends may let us down, and other people may insult us, and be mean to us. :cry:

But our mommies are ALWAYS there for us. :D

Day or night, we can pick up the phone and call, and hear the beautiful, loving, comforting voice of our mommy. :D

THANK YOU! To every mommy, granny, babysitter, and nanny who answers our calls! Each and every one of you have made such a difference in our lives. :D

I love you all! :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

What a reassuring thought - to know that your mommy is always there for you, day or night! Makes the world a less scary place.

Gina
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

So true Gina, soooooo true! :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Mommy Josie

loving

Post by Mommy Josie »

Mommies all have the instinct that when babies cry at night they do need to be held oh so close and lovingly...Josie.