Curios What Got You Started

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
Tawny

Curios What Got You Started

Post by Tawny »

So, what got you liking to wear diapers? Did it happen when you were younger, or did it not kick in till you were older? Did you see a diaper and just wanted to try it on? What happened?
LittleB

Re: Curios What Got You Started

Post by LittleB »

It all started back in middle school for me. I had a friend who's mom ran a daycare center in their house. You saw Huggies, Pampers, and Luvs diapers everywhere. One night when I was staying over I got the curious idea to take a couple of diapers. The act of taking the diapers was such a rush cause was nervous that I would get caught stashing them in my backpack. It was embarassing the impulse to grab baby diapers. When I got home and taped it on it felt amazing!!! It was so comfortable and cuddly on my bottom. I felt safe and secure. Ive had a love hate relationship ever since. Binge/purge cycle of guilt and shame.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

LittleB wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:02 am It all started back in middle school for me. I had a friend who's mom ran a daycare center in their house. You saw Huggies, Pampers, and Luvs diapers everywhere. One night when I was staying over I got the curious idea to take a couple of diapers. The act of taking the diapers was such a rush cause was nervous that I would get caught stashing them in my backpack. It was embarassing the impulse to grab baby diapers. When I got home and taped it on it felt amazing!!! It was so comfortable and cuddly on my bottom. I felt safe and secure. Ive had a love hate relationship ever since. Binge/purge cycle of guilt and shame.
You certainly aren't alone on any of this. I know more than a few babies that started with impulse just like you. The binge/purge cycle is familiar as well, with the public perception of this particular need.
ritzcritz

Post by ritzcritz »

I remember being maybe 4 or 5? So, basically only out of diapers for a couple of years at that point. I was at a friend's house and I remember his younger brother was being babysat by his grandmother, she had him over her lap to change his diaper as he was kicking and screaming. I remember for some reason in that instant feeling so jealous, I wanted to be in his position. I loved the way she paid no attention and continued changing him like it was nothing.
Dommy Scarlet

Re: Curious What Got You Started

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

You can be in his position now Ritzcritz because there are a lot of mommies available to take care of babies just like you and make sure that you are all powdered up and diaper changed, so there is not a need to ever be jealous.