Ask Mommy Crissy Anything

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
MommyCrissyM

Ask Mommy Crissy Anything

Post by MommyCrissyM »

Hello all! Being an ABDL Mommy is something I really enjoy. Rather you're a baby that's naughty and needs lots of discipline or a sweet baby that needs lots of cuddles, I am more than happy to accommodate you. I'm posting this to provide any interested ABDL's a place to ask me anything. So, ask away!
XoXo Mommy Crissy
LittleB

Re: Ask Mommy Crissy Anything

Post by LittleB »

Do you wanna help me color on the wall? I finished the castle and the Knight but I've got to draw the dragon and the princess. Do you wanna draw and color in the princess? ::looks all innocent:: 😇👶 Also what fun arts and crafts do you like to do with little ones?
MommyCrissyM

Post by MommyCrissyM »

I would love to draw and color the princess for your mural! Normally, coloring on the walls is a no no that gets a spanking. However, you have a theme and it's creativity, not just naughty scribbles. To answer your question, arts and crafts I enjoy with babies are decorating baked goods, coloring, finger painting, making fun food designs from Pinterest. It's almost Halloween which means pumpkin carving, making costumes, face painting, decorating the yard and making all kinds of spooky crafts!
anymous427

Post by anymous427 »

What's your go-to reaction/phrase to say when you detect a dirty diaper?
phoneamommysbabycam

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Mommy Crissy,

How do you like to give spankings?

Baby Cam Cam
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

Hehe I wants face painting!! I wanna paint mommy's face!! Its fun doing finger paints and painting my diaper and paint all over my body hehe. I'll be super finger paint baby!! That adds so much color to everything!! I wanna decorate the yard and house with decorations. I wonder if for my costume I should go as a big baby? I wonder if anyone will notice that I like being a big baby for mommy even when it's not Halloween?
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

I have always fantasized about being at a wedding reception and being between 1 and 2 years old with mommy and daddy. We would be all dressed up, mommy would be wearing a dress, daddy would be wearing a suit, and I would be dressed up too. During the wedding reception I would have a huge stinky diaper and would be wondering who would be the one to take me to the restroom to change my diaper, mommy or daddy?
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Baby_Tommy wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:10 pm I have always fantasized about being at a wedding reception and being between 1 and 2 years old with mommy and daddy. We would be all dressed up, mommy would be wearing a dress, daddy would be wearing a suit, and I would be dressed up too. During the wedding reception I would have a huge stinky diaper and would be wondering who would be the one to take me to the restroom to change my diaper, mommy or daddy?
Mommy, because I've got a nose for a stinky diaper, even from across a room! I'll get hold of you first, if I don't already have you in my arms, and carry you to the restroom, with a diaper and baby wipes in my hand for your diaper change. Everyone will know just what's going on. :)
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

I would absolutely LOVE that! Would you be putting me in Pampers, Huggies, or Luvs?
Rafiq

Post by Rafiq »

Do you have soothers