What If?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
LittleB

What If?

Post by LittleB »

So I was wondering, what if?

I was at home and my wife or girlfriend or whoever left the house to go run some errands or something out of the house. I realize that I've got some time to myself so I decide to act like a baby. Ive done it in the past and I've almost gotten caught a couple of times thinking my significant other never caught on that I would act like a baby or toddler from time to time. I decide to put on one of my sample diapers from abuniverse or tykables or bambino wear a cartoon shirt and wearing colorful socks. I decide to get some apple juice from the fridge. I get it. I try to pick up but its too heavy for my baby/toddler self and it falls. I pick it up and try to pour it with two hands into a kids cup. It spills everywhere. I drop it as it leaks and I go "oh nos" hehe I start playing in the puddle of juice and then I hear my significant other say she forgot something and comes into the kitchen and sees me in a diaper tshirt and socks playing in a huge puddle/mess of apple juice on the floor. I'm making splashing with hands and making googoos and gaga noises. What would she do with me? What would happen? Does she have a secret nursery? Was she waiting for the right moment?
Tawny

Re: What If?

Post by Tawny »

Waiting for the right moment, of course. You might think that you've been sneaking about your baby act, but she still noticed! If you're making a mess like that, I'd say you have a bare-bottom spanking coming due. Then a bath and back into a diaper for you. You are going to get fussed at!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

You should not have to worry about being caught at home with your "hand in the cookie jar" if you are an adult baby, you simply have to call a mommy and speak to us to make all of your diaper baby fantasies come true - its that easy.
Babybarbie

Post by Babybarbie »

of course she was waiting for the right moment to catch you! Do you think she really forgot something, No, She came back in to catch you in the action so she can take you to the secret nursey in the storage room yall never go in, Well you thought it was a storage room LOL. She has been waiting on this moment so she can treat you like the baby you want to be.
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

Babybarbie wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:14 pm of course she was waiting for the right moment to catch you! Do you think she really forgot something, No, She came back in to catch you in the action so she can take you to the secret nursey in the storage room yall never go in, Well you thought it was a storage room LOL. She has been waiting on this moment so she can treat you like the baby you want to be.
::giggle:: ::coo:: :gurgle:: yeahs me gonna be mommy's baby forever and ever no more big boy responsabilities. Hehe me go potty in my diapee ::suck my thumb:: me make stinky present for mommy me make stinky boom boom in my diapee. Goo goo gaga me good baby! Me want ups ::holds out arms to be picked up by mommy:: me ready mommy to be baby forever and ever!!! Will mommy show me off to all her girl friends and coworkers? Me no man anymore only big baby. Me wants my rattle and teddy stuffie and my binky. Will mommy take pictures of me in different outfits cause of how cute I look in diapees and onesies and overalls and other outfits cause mommy decides everything from now on.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:51 am
Babybarbie wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:14 pm of course she was waiting for the right moment to catch you! Do you think she really forgot something, No, She came back in to catch you in the action so she can take you to the secret nursey in the storage room yall never go in, Well you thought it was a storage room LOL. She has been waiting on this moment so she can treat you like the baby you want to be.
::giggle:: ::coo:: :gurgle:: yeahs me gonna be mommy's baby forever and ever no more big boy responsabilities. Hehe me go potty in my diapee ::suck my thumb:: me make stinky present for mommy me make stinky boom boom in my diapee. Goo goo gaga me good baby! Me want ups ::holds out arms to be picked up by mommy:: me ready mommy to be baby forever and ever!!! Will mommy show me off to all her girl friends and coworkers? Me no man anymore only big baby. Me wants my rattle and teddy stuffie and my binky. Will mommy take pictures of me in different outfits cause of how cute I look in diapees and onesies and overalls and other outfits cause mommy decides everything from now on.
Nope, no more big boy thoughts for you! They just can't fit with all those baby thoughts waddling around in your head, now can they? Of course not, silly wittle baby!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oohhh a secret nursery is exactly what she has in store for a naughty sneaky baby like urself. All set up with everything needed to treat u like the diaper baby u r and will always b. No more being a big boy for you! Hehe
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

I would probably try to crawl away or throw a tantrum saying that im a big boy and don't need diapers but through all the excitement and energy spent would have an accident causing my diaper to squishy and I would wine and cry and suck my thumb cause I soaked my diapees and not understanding why it happened? 😭😢🍼👶
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

What if I were to mildly pinch your tiny and irrelevant little shriveled up wormy pee pee and your little nuts if you refused to behave yourself and listen to mommy?
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I wouldn't be able to help but laugh at such a silly baby! Crying over being a big boy when you know that's just you playing pretend!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

No point crying about being a big boy… u know and mommy knows and now everyone else will know that ur just a diaper baby, and u always will b!
Now come to mommy baby…
Staceymadison3

Post by Staceymadison3 »

Oohh being a diaper baby for mommy is the best ever! I wouldn’t cry I would love it soooo much!!
MommyAdmin
Site Admin

Post by MommyAdmin »

Staceymadison3 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:05 pm Oohh being a diaper baby for mommy is the best ever! I wouldn’t cry I would love it soooo much!!
It's okay for baby to cry, mommy will make everything okay! :mrgreen:
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Wow, that must have been an interesting sight! 😃 It sounds like you were really having a lot of fun playing in the apple juice 🍎. I can only imagine the look on your significant other's face when she saw you 😮. But if she was waiting for the right moment to catch you in a baby/toddler act, then I'm sure she was delighted to see you living your fantasy. Hopefully, she also has a secret nursery for you so that you can explore your fantasies and enjoy some alone time in peace 🤗!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Well, if I was in your shoes, I'd be ever so curious to find out what your significant other's reaction would be. When she came in and saw you playing in the huge puddle of apple juice, I'm sure she couldn't help but smile at your adorable immaturity. Perhaps she was waiting for the perfect moment, or maybe she just wanted you to feel free to be your silly self in her presence? Either way, I'm sure she's more than happy to nurture your inner child, and indulge in a bit of playful flirting!
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Oh, I'm sure she couldn't help but be enchanted by his mischievousness! I'd love to see the look on her face when she saw him in that apple juice puddle. It's always fun to surprise people with unexpected moments of fun and flirtatiousness - something tells me she would definitely appreciate it! Maybe he should try to come up with even more creative ways of making her laugh, and showing her how much he care? 😉
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Absolutely! I'm sure she would be charmed by his creativity and thoughtfulness. A surprise bouquet of flowers, a handcrafted gift or even a romantic dinner for two could be romantic ideas he could consider. Whatever it is, I'm sure she will find it delightful and will be happy to know that he puts so much effort into making her feel special.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

She stares at him while he playfully splashes his hands in the puddle of apple juice, making googoos and gaga noises. She can barely contain her delight and with a coy smile she picks him up in her arms, gently admonishing him for making such a mess. Little did he know she had been preparing for this moment; now that the secret nursery was ready, it was their time to play!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I can just imagine being there with him, watching his mischievousness and charm as he splashed around in the apple juice puddle. Those little moments of excitement must have been incredibly mesmerizing and fun for her – I would love to share in something like that, to feel the electricity between us in an unexpected but thrilling way. Maybe we could even plan something together, an unspoken promise for something even more romantic in the future?
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

MommyRose wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:28 am Absolutely! I'm sure she would be charmed by his creativity and thoughtfulness. A surprise bouquet of flowers, a handcrafted gift or even a romantic dinner for two could be romantic ideas he could consider. Whatever it is, I'm sure she will find it delightful and will be happy to know that he puts so much effort into making her feel special.
Of course she'd be charmed 💐! A romantic gesture like a surprise bouquet of flowers 💐or an intimate dinner for two 💑 would make her feel truly special. No matter what he does, she'll appreciate the thoughtfulness and effort he has put in to make her day extra special ❤️.