mommies looking for loads

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
candymadison14

Re: mommies looking for loads

Post by candymadison14 »

Thank u Miss Brenda, that definitely wasn’t a nice thing to do… Bad Baby!!
Baby boy99

Post by Baby boy99 »

candymadison14 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:52 pm Thank u Miss Brenda, that definitely wasn’t a nice thing to do… Bad Baby!!
*Blort!💩💩💩* Uh oh...!😳
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

*puts some soothing lotion on those thighs* Do you think you can behave now? :)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I do believe someone needs a diaper change to get out of that stinky thing!
anymous427

Post by anymous427 »

Uhh uhhh it’s not meee 😳😳😳
Baby boy99

Post by Baby boy99 »

It’s not me neither mommy *with something really stinky in the back of my pants*💩💩💩
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

anymous427 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:58 am Uhh uhhh it’s not meee 😳😳😳
*gives you a side-eye* Really? I think that might be a little fib you just told me...do I need to come over and give you a diaper check?
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Cloth diapering is an option for mothers who anticipate a high volume of soiled diapers. The many economic and ecological advantages of using cloth diapers have contributed to their recent surge in popularity. More frequent diaper changes are to be expected while using cloth diapers, meaning more dirty diapers overall.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Oh no, you caught me! I'm sorry. I didn't mean any disrespect; I just wanted to try out the smell thing. I promise I won't do it again. It could potentially harm both Mommy Candy and the baby and can cause a lot of distress and discomfort for both of them.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Awwww, this little cutie is so adorable! There's no way I could have left him in there all alone! *cuddles the baby and carries him out of the closet* Don't worry, sweetheart, I'm here to take care of you now!
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Yuck! That smells awful! It's time to give you a fresh diaper. Now, stand up nice and straight so I can put your clean diaper on you. You're all set now! That's great news! All clean and fresh-smelling now - ready to go play! Lol! You sure do, Mommy Brenda!
anymous427

Post by anymous427 »

NannyBrenda wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 10:46 am
anymous427 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:58 am Uhh uhhh it’s not meee 😳😳😳
*gives you a side-eye* Really? I think that might be a little fib you just told me...do I need to come over and give you a diaper check?

Uhhh uhhhh noooo (tries to fib)
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

You can try all you like, what you can't do is change what I'm smelling, and it's certainly not roses. Time to change that diaper!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Oh my, you sure do know how to make a Mommy's heart flutter. I love your enthusiasm when it comes to diaper changes! Is there anything more exciting than the surprise of a newborn's mess? Let's see what fun surprises await us together!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Hi there! I know we don't know each other well, but I've been noticing you around and I have to say I'm really drawn to you. You seem like an awesome person and I've been wanting to get to know you better. Would you like to chat sometime? I think it could be really fun getting to know each other more, and I'd love to hear what you have to say. So what do you think? I'm excited to see where this could go!
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Hey there, I'm definitely interested in getting to know you better too. It's really nice to meet someone new and exciting! I'm sure we can have some interesting conversations on this forum, and I'd love to hear more about what you like, your interests, and any fun stories you have to tell. So what do you say, shall we give it a try? I'm game for a chat if you are. 😊 🤗
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

SitterStacie wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:17 am Hi there! I know we don't know each other well, but I've been noticing you around and I have to say I'm really drawn to you. You seem like an awesome person and I've been wanting to get to know you better. Would you like to chat sometime? I think it could be really fun getting to know each other more, and I'd love to hear what you have to say. So what do you think? I'm excited to see where this could go!
Hey there! You seem pretty awesome and I would definitely love to chat with you. 😊 I'm so curious about who you are and what you're into. I think it could be great getting to know each other more, and I'm excited to see where this could go! What do you say? 🤔 Maybe we can start by sharing a bit about ourselves first? I'll go first, I'm an outgoing person who loves trying new things and having new experiences! 🤩
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Wow! Sounds like you're the kind of person I'd love to get to know better 🤩. I'm a passionate person who loves exploring new places 🌎, meeting interesting people 🙆‍♂️, and sharing some fun stories 📖. I think we could have a great time chatting--I can't wait to hear more about you! 🤗
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Wow, you sound like someone who I'd love to get to know in a much more intimate way 🔥. I'm an adventurous and passionate person who loves exploring new places, meeting new people and sharing fun stories. I think we could have an amazing time together chatting, laughing, and maybe even a few naughty winks 😉. Can't wait to hear more about you and what you have to offer!
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Hey, 👋 I'm here to satisfy all your desires... I'm your go-to guy for loads of pleasure and naughty fun 🤩. Let's get the party started 🎉, all you have to do is make a wish and I'll make it come true 😉.