mommies looking for loads

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
Babybarbie

mommies looking for loads

Post by Babybarbie »

loads in dirty diaper!! i love a loaded diaper the smell of poop and pee mixture when I change a diaper smells kind of good to be honest, and to see how much damage my little baby has done in the diaper after last change is the secret, I don't even ask my baby what did he do poop or pee i like for it all to be a surprise when I lay you down and pull the diaper off to change you.
Dommy Scarlet

Re: mommies looking for loads

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Bring those babies to me who have big super large loads in their diapers so I can make sure that they munch them up for dinnertime.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Babybarbie wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:36 pm loads in dirty diaper!! i love a loaded diaper the smell of poop and pee mixture when I change a diaper smells kind of good to be honest, and to see how much damage my little baby has done in the diaper after last change is the secret, I don't even ask my baby what did he do poop or pee i like for it all to be a surprise when I lay you down and pull the diaper off to change you.

Most of the time, a loaded stinky diaper will be taken off as soon as I notice. I won't have a baby in my home with that messy diaper wafting that smell everywhere.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Staceymadison3

Post by Staceymadison3 »

I like making potty messes in my diaper and I definitely love when mommy changes me and cleans me all up *giggles*
It feels soooo good 😊 😍
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Staceymadison3 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:52 pm I like making potty messes in my diaper and I definitely love when mommy changes me and cleans me all up *giggles*
It feels soooo good 😊 😍
You certainly do love to be a wittle poopoo baby, Stacey! You always giggle when I make faces at your stinky diaper!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oh yes stinky babies need those little butts changed… P U no one likes a dirty diaper as much as a mommy ready to change it hehe 😉
Baby boy99

Post by Baby boy99 »

Hi mommies! I’m a new baby here with a pretty bad stomach😢 I often have very messy poopy accidents in my diapers. Mommy can you please come change me?😭💩
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Baby boy99 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:45 pm Hi mommies! I’m a new baby here with a pretty bad stomach😢 I often have very messy poopy accidents in my diapers. Mommy can you please come change me?😭💩
*sniff sniff* Is that a messy poopy diaper that I smell right now? There's a baby that needs to lay down so I can get them out of the smelly thing!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Luckily there r lots of mommies here that will happily change that poopy diaper for u 💩 😉
Baby boy99

Post by Baby boy99 »

NannyBrenda wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:18 pm
Baby boy99 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:45 pm Hi mommies! I’m a new baby here with a pretty bad stomach😢 I often have very messy poopy accidents in my diapers. Mommy can you please come change me?😭💩
*sniff sniff* Is that a messy poopy diaper that I smell right now? There's a baby that needs to lay down so I can get them out of the smelly thing!
*Having too much fun while playing* *Runs away and hides in the closet hoping mommy won’t notice*
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Well, that won't work, I can practically see a stinky brown trail of poo in the air! All I have to do is follow it and....*opens the closet door and grabs the smelly baby*
Baby boy99

Post by Baby boy99 »

Nooooo mommy! I don’t want a change now😭💩
anymous427

Post by anymous427 »

Yayyy now the mommies won’t smell my poopy pamper because they caught the other baby!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Not so fast little one… mommies can always smell a stinky baby and ur no exception! Time to change that dirty diaper…
anymous427

Post by anymous427 »

😳 **waddles over to Mommy Candy for her to smell and check his diaper**
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

*sneaks up behind to give that diaper squeeze check* My fingers sink right in! I think this messy diaper is a five-pounder if I've ever seen one!
anymous427

Post by anymous427 »

If Mommy Brenda had to squeeze check me at least I’m not stinky!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oh I bet ur messy diaper is a stinky one for sure!
anymous427

Post by anymous427 »

**sticks his Pampers in Mommy Candy’s nose to sniff**
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

*gives the back of those thighs a sharp smack* You do not go around sticking that smell thing in people's faces! That is very rude, and likely to get you a spanking. Naughty! :|