Someone made a poopy

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
Dommy Scarlet

Someone made a poopy

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Come on out of hiding and confess right now if you are the one that made a stinky and smelly poopy. Dommy Mommy Scarlet can smell it right now and I want to know who is the culprit.
Tawny

Re: Someone made a poopy

Post by Tawny »

You know that there are more than a few babies around here that could be blamed for making plenty of stinky and smelly poopy diapers! Poor things just can't help it. ;)
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Come on out and admit it! If you tell the truth, you won't get a spanking!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

I sowwy...I couldn't help it. I was so busy playing video games that it just happened. Then I noticed something squishy and smelly in my diapee. Can I play Zelda Breath of the Wild a little longer before my diapee change? Please?
babyandy

Post by babyandy »

im sorry i couldnt help it i was busy playing video games that it just happened.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Both of you to busy to do something so basic? Are your video games worth the spankings coming your way? I don't think so...
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

NannyBrenda wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:56 pm Both of you to busy to do something so basic? Are your video games worth the spankings coming your way? I don't think so...
But...but...but...mommy if only you knew how fun it was playing Zelda: Breath of the Wild you'd go potty in you diapees. I couldn't help it just squated and pushed out all my stinkies and got back to playing. Me no want spankings. Will Mommy play Zelda with me after my diapee change cause its getting very uncomfy?
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

You are such a very smelly baby, baby Andy. Your poopy diaper is just so full of poop that is is leaking down your legs. This is why you will have to be in plastic pants along with your diapers from now on.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:37 am
NannyBrenda wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:56 pm Both of you to busy to do something so basic? Are your video games worth the spankings coming your way? I don't think so...
But...but...but...mommy if only you knew how fun it was playing Zelda: Breath of the Wild you'd go potty in you diapees. I couldn't help it just squated and pushed out all my stinkies and got back to playing. Me no want spankings. Will Mommy play Zelda with me after my diapee change cause its getting very uncomfy?
I've managed just fine getting up to use the bathroom when I was playing Witcher 3, so I don't want to hear those excuses! I may leave you in that stinky, uncomfy diaper for just a bit...
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

NannyBrenda wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:59 pm
I've managed just fine getting up to use the bathroom when I was playing Witcher 3, so I don't want to hear those excuses! I may leave you in that stinky, uncomfy diaper for just a bit...
Me no like uncomfy diapee! Me takes it off. ::diapee falls to the ground with a thud from how heavy soiled the diaper appears to be. :: ::poop smeared on my bottom i start crawling away looking for fresh diapees. I help mommy me put on new diapee!
Side note: I think it's awesome you play witcher 3. Ive played a little bit and loved it. I'm playing Middle earth: Shadow of Mordechai and love it!! I'm a huge lord of the rings geek. Lol
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:49 am
NannyBrenda wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:59 pm

Me no like uncomfy diapee! Me takes it off. ::diapee falls to the ground with a thud from how heavy soiled the diaper appears to be. :: ::poop smeared on my bottom i start crawling away looking for fresh diapees. I help mommy me put on new diapee!
Side note: I think it's awesome you play witcher 3. Ive played a little bit and loved it. I'm playing Middle earth: Shadow of Mordechai and love it!! I'm a huge lord of the rings geek. Lol
I will clean you up and get you in a new diaper! Very important, it really is. Can't have that poop smeared bottom going all over the place, I don't even want to think about the messes you would make that way.
Witcher 3 is awesome, and the dlc's are practically new games. Took me a few days to get into in, so I'd recommend you give it another go.
Do you mean Mordor instead of Mordechai? I've played that one, and the one that came after that, though I don't remember it's name, I didn't like it quite as much. I'm not the hugest LOTR geek out there, but I do enjoy it. Tried to read the books but they were so dry! i'm reading some fanfiction in that universe right now actually. I would say good timing on your part, but I read a lot of that. :D
Playing Wasteland 3 right now myself. Was going to play Cyberpunk, but I'll wait till they work the kinks out.