Do you like to be cuckold

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
Babybarbie

Do you like to be cuckold

Post by Babybarbie »

Do you like to watch your mommie get fucked by a another man who can satisfy her more then you can? While your wearing a diaper making cummies all in your diaper lol.... I know i surly love to have another man satisfy me as my little sissy watches.
LittleB

Re: Do you like to be cuckold

Post by LittleB »

Babybarbie wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:50 pm Do you like to watch your mommie get fucked by a another man who can satisfy her more then you can? While your wearing a diaper making cummies all in your diaper lol.... I know i surly love to have another man satisfy me as my little sissy watches.
Yes mommy me likes it a lot! Me playing in my squishy diapee with just a babyish print t shirt sucking on my binky playing with my rattles, baby blocks, toys, and stuffies. Being cuckholded makes my peepee excited where I start humping my squishy wet diaper against my teddy bear. Its the only way mommy will let me make cummies. Cause im just a silly dumb baby, no sex for me only humping my diapees to make cummies. And saying goo goo gaga when about to make cummies. When I finally make cummies I say out loud how much I love my diapees and belong in diapers forever!!! Mommy just laughs and teases me.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I bet that there are a lot of babies out there who would love to see Mommy being cuckholded as I am sure that those pee pees get very hard watching Mommy getting banged and stuffed like a turkey on the table at Thanksgiving dinner.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:39 am
Babybarbie wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:50 pm Do you like to watch your mommie get fucked by a another man who can satisfy her more then you can? While your wearing a diaper making cummies all in your diaper lol.... I know i surly love to have another man satisfy me as my little sissy watches.
Yes mommy me likes it a lot! Me playing in my squishy diapee with just a babyish print t shirt sucking on my binky playing with my rattles, baby blocks, toys, and stuffies. Being cuckholded makes my peepee excited where I start humping my squishy wet diaper against my teddy bear. Its the only way mommy will let me make cummies. Cause im just a silly dumb baby, no sex for me only humping my diapees to make cummies. And saying goo goo gaga when about to make cummies. When I finally make cummies I say out loud how much I love my diapees and belong in diapers forever!!! Mommy just laughs and teases me.
It's good that Mommy laughs and teases you for being as silly as you are! A reminder is always a good thing, not to mention it gets that little dicky all hard again, doesn't it? ;)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

Mommies always know how to push my buttons and make me feel like a helpless silly dumb baby. It just causes me to babble and goo goo gaga all the big boy thoughts away. Especially if I hear rattles or toy keys shaking in front of me or in the background. When I hear those sounds or baby music I just suck my thumb or binky cuddle my stuffie and just wave bye bye to big boy thoughts. As mommy is in the background having fun with a real man and not some silly little boy that keeps filling his pampers with poopies and pee pee.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:14 pm Mommies always know how to push my buttons and make me feel like a helpless silly dumb baby. It just causes me to babble and goo goo gaga all the big boy thoughts away. Especially if I hear rattles or toy keys shaking in front of me or in the background. When I hear those sounds or baby music I just suck my thumb or binky cuddle my stuffie and just wave bye bye to big boy thoughts. As mommy is in the background having fun with a real man and not some silly little boy that keeps filling his pampers with poopies and pee pee.
Yes, dear, let those rattles help all those big boy thoughts to just melt away! They certainly don't do you any good, and you are so much more content as a sweet silly baby boy. :D
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

NannyBrenda wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 5:54 pm
LittleB wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:14 pm Mommies always know how to push my buttons and make me feel like a helpless silly dumb baby. It just causes me to babble and goo goo gaga all the big boy thoughts away. Especially if I hear rattles or toy keys shaking in front of me or in the background. When I hear those sounds or baby music I just suck my thumb or binky cuddle my stuffie and just wave bye bye to big boy thoughts. As mommy is in the background having fun with a real man and not some silly little boy that keeps filling his pampers with poopies and pee pee.
Yes, dear, let those rattles help all those big boy thoughts to just melt away! They certainly don't do you any good, and you are so much more content as a sweet silly baby boy. :D
I love being a sweet silly baby! A baby who only knows how to coo, whine or make googoo gaga noises. That doesn't understand adults talking or big boy thoughts. I'm just a silly dumb baby that loves his squishy and stinky diapees! Am I good baby, mommy? Don't I look cute in my diapers? Sucking my binky playing with my rattles? I love all the color, flashing lights of my toy keys since I don't know how to use real big boy keys or use the white looking thing that adults use. Whats that white thing that makes flushy noises, mommy?
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 7:00 pm
I love being a sweet silly baby! A baby who only knows how to coo, whine or make googoo gaga noises. That doesn't understand adults talking or big boy thoughts. I'm just a silly dumb baby that loves his squishy and stinky diapees! Am I good baby, mommy? Don't I look cute in my diapers? Sucking my binky playing with my rattles? I love all the color, flashing lights of my toy keys since I don't know how to use real big boy keys or use the white looking thing that adults use. Whats that white thing that makes flushy noises, mommy?
Squishy and stinky diapees are one of the best things for a sweet silly baby like you, and you look super cute in them! You keep on playing with your rattles and sucking on your binky and don't you worry your little head about that white flushy thing. That is an adult thing that you are lucky enough to not have to deal with! It's no fun at all, not like your squishy stinky diapees. I know you don't want to get rid of those!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

A lot of babies won't know that they like to be cuckold until mommy guides them along the way, so all that has to happen is trust and then the fun will begin.
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Time for all of the babies that want to be cuckold to reach out to their mommies to get it done. Stop sitting on having your role-play fantasies unfulfilled - mommies know what to do to take care of that for you.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I agree one hundred percent, Scarlet! The fantasy that you never play out is the one you regret. :wink:
LittleB

Post by LittleB »

NannyBrenda wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:43 pm

Squishy and stinky diapees are one of the best things for a sweet silly baby like you, and you look super cute in them! You keep on playing with your rattles and sucking on your binky and don't you worry your little head about that white flushy thing. That is an adult thing that you are lucky enough to not have to deal with! It's no fun at all, not like your squishy stinky diapees. I know you don't want to get rid of those!
I dont ever want to get rid of my desire to wear diapees. They make me happy. They make me safe. They make me carefree. The make me dependent. They make me feel silly and blank and dumb. I love crawling and babbling and being dependent on mommy to change my tinky diapers. I chose this baby life. I chose pampers over pussy. I don't ever want to be a big boy ever again.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:49 am
NannyBrenda wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:43 pm
I dont ever want to get rid of my desire to wear diapees. They make me happy. They make me safe. They make me carefree. The make me dependent. They make me feel silly and blank and dumb. I love crawling and babbling and being dependent on mommy to change my tinky diapers. I chose this baby life. I chose pampers over pussy. I don't ever want to be a big boy ever again.
You shouldn't ever have to have big boy thoughts again! Pampers over pussy, that's your new motto for sure. Dependent and silly and crawling around like the silly, dumb baby you really are. :wink: