Adult Baby Diaper Lovers Are Special and Sweet

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
Tawny

Adult Baby Diaper Lovers Are Special and Sweet

Post by Tawny »

One thing that I know for sure is that adult baby diaper lovers are special and sweet. They just want to be loved and be taken care of and if it was up to them, the entire world would be in diapers. Well, except for the mommies and the caretakers for sure as someone has to be able to change the babies when they make little tiny or big baby messies in their diapers. :wink: :wink: :wink:
Dommy Scarlet

Re: Adult Baby Diaper Lovers Are Special and Sweet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Yes indeed, they are special and they deserve to be pampered. But the ones who are naughty are going to have to avail their little behinds for me for well deserved bare-handed spankings.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

All our babies are special and sweet, and also need firm hand on occasion. But all of the mommies and aunties and babysitters here are more than ready to give our babies exactly what they need, whether it's a punishment or a reward for being good!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Absolutely, the babies are so very sweet and special that talk to the mommies on phoneamommy and I want them to all know that we adore them and will spank them when discipline is necessary.