All Mommy's Sissies Come Here Now

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
Tawny

All Mommy's Sissies Come Here Now

Post by Tawny »

All Mommy's Sissy's come here now
Mommy Tawny is here so take a bow
I will teach you how to be
The best sissy that you can be
Want to be pretty, soft and sweet
Then Mommy Tawny will teach you nice and neat
You will learn how to color your nails
Both your toenails and your fingernails
And you will wear your panties proud
With some soft colors and some colors loud
I will be right here for you
And teach you things that you should do
Baby-Erica

Re: All Mommy's Sissies Come Here Now

Post by Baby-Erica »

Mommy can you teach me how to be a good sissy? I have yet to color my nails or use lipstick or makeup. I will be your student.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Baby-Erica wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:01 am Mommy can you teach me how to be a good sissy? I have yet to color my nails or use lipstick or makeup. I will be your student.
I'm sure that you will be such a good sissy! Start practicing with your nails, learn how to make it look nice and neat. It takes some time, believe me, but once you've got it down your nails are going to be lovely!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

If you're seeking guidance on embracing a more feminine side, focusing on self-expression and confidence is key. Explore nail colors, lipstick, and makeup at your own pace. Embrace each step of this journey with curiosity and excitement, and remember, confidence is the most alluring accessory you can wear.
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

NannyBrenda wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:55 am
Baby-Erica wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:01 am Mommy can you teach me how to be a good sissy? I have yet to color my nails or use lipstick or makeup. I will be your student.
I'm sure that you will be such a good sissy! Start practicing with your nails, learn how to make it look nice and neat. It takes some time, believe me, but once you've got it down your nails are going to be lovely!
I just picked up some purple nail polish which I am looking forward to rocking soon. It is really called rock candy, but it is a beautiful shade of purple.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I looked up the nail polish, if it's the right one that will definitely look nice. Looks a bit like granite? Very cute! Just like for the nails, go onto Youtube and find some tutorials. There's a guy I watch named Johnny Ross, he does some funny skits, tutorials and recommendations. It's hard to find influencers that don't seem to be on the take, but he seems genuine to me. He's quick to say if something works or not, and he's lost out on some money because of that.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!