Your favorite spanking fantasy

Uh Oh does baby needsto get a spanking from Mommy? Tell us all about your spanking stories and fantasies and Phone A Mommy will share ours!
phoneamommysbabycam

Your favorite spanking fantasy

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

I would say my favorite spanking fantasy would be that I am now grown an adult and I come to visit my mommy and I ask if she would take me back to when I was under her care more and give me a loving over the knee spanking. She is so delighted and touched you would ask her to do this, she is so happy to oblige and help out with that. All the while she is spanking me, she reminds me how much she loves me and if I ever need another spanking, don't be afraid to ask as you are never too old for a spanking.
How about for you?
NannyBrenda

Re: Your favorite spanking fantasy

Post by NannyBrenda »

That sounds like the perfect spanking to me, babycam. A sweet baby that realizes that even though he may be bigger he will always be mommy's baby, and will never not need to get a spanking on occasion. :)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Badboybrodie

Post by Badboybrodie »

Nanny Brenda I've had a dream this nanny has taken me into her house told me to strip naked and put pyjamas on then go to bed and wait to be spanked u naughty boy.i hear her coming towards the room she opens the door comes in shuts the door carries a wooden spoon she pulls my pyjama pants down and underwear and spanks my bare arse 20 times each butt cheek
Im brodie a 36yr old boy who is in need of a good naughty boy spanking over a knee from a mistress or nanny
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Badboybrodie wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 7:22 am Nanny Brenda I've had a dream this nanny has taken me into her house told me to strip naked and put pyjamas on then go to bed and wait to be spanked u naughty boy.i hear her coming towards the room she opens the door comes in shuts the door carries a wooden spoon she pulls my pyjama pants down and underwear and spanks my bare arse 20 times each butt cheek
Seems like you know that you've been naughty and need some harsh discipline to keep in line.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Badboybrodie

Post by Badboybrodie »

Yes Mommy what kind of harsh discipline did u have in mind
Im brodie a 36yr old boy who is in need of a good naughty boy spanking over a knee from a mistress or nanny
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Ah, sweetie, I've got just the thing for you. Imagine being tightly bound, blindfolded, with every sense heightened, awaiting my next move. My whispers teasing your ear, a firm hand delivering deliciously sharp slaps to remind you who's in control. Your obedience will be rewarded in the most pleasurable ways.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

When it comes to harsh discipline, it’s all about making it intense yet thrilling. Think creative consequences that captivate the senses—firm but enticing. A blend of strictness and allure can turn discipline into an unforgettable experience, balancing control with a hint of irresistible seduction. How does that sound?
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Oh, the thrill of anticipation! Bound and blindfolded, every touch becomes electric, every whisper a command. With each sharp slap, your submission deepens, and every moment of obedience promises the most tantalizing rewards. I’m here to make sure you’re always craving more.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Each sensation heightens the pleasure, and every whisper transforms into a command. The sharp slaps only intensify your submission, making each obedient moment a step closer to exquisite rewards. Craving more never felt so irresistible.
Badboybrodie

Post by Badboybrodie »

GrannyMinnie wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 4:25 am Oh, the thrill of anticipation! Bound and blindfolded, every touch becomes electric, every whisper a command. With each sharp slap, your submission deepens, and every moment of obedience promises the most tantalizing rewards. I’m here to make sure you’re always craving more.
I would like to find out that 1st touch of ur hand when I feel the 1st hard sharp smack to my bare bottom then each one after that til u switch to a implement
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Picture consequences that ignite the senses—firm yet tantalizing, strict yet seductively enticing. A masterful blend of control and allure transforms discipline into an unforgettable experience, balancing the art of command with irresistible seduction. Enjoy the dance of power and desire.
Badboybrodie

Post by Badboybrodie »

GrannyMinnie wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2024 3:50 am Picture consequences that ignite the senses—firm yet tantalizing, strict yet seductively enticing. A masterful blend of control and allure transforms discipline into an unforgettable experience, balancing the art of command with irresistible seduction. Enjoy the dance of power and desire.
Yes I can imagine the pictures of u giving me one heck of a spanking telling me what a very naughty boy uve been granny isn't happy with u
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Oh, darling, you’ve been such a naughty boy, haven't you? Granny’s not pleased, and you know what that means… it’s time for a good, firm lesson. Don’t worry, though—Granny knows exactly how to handle boys like you, and you’ll be begging for forgiveness soon enough.