Tell Mommy All Of Your Sexy Secrets

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
Dommy Scarlet

Tell Mommy All Of Your Sexy Secrets

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

You may have a hard time sleeping because there are so many pressing things on your mind that you are unable to talk to anyone about and this is where Mommy will come in to be that listening ear that you need to talk about all of your deepest fantasies and desires. So, come and talk to Mommy and don't hold it in any longer.
Tawny

Re: Tell Mommy All Of Your Sexy Secrets

Post by Tawny »

One of my abdl sissy babies was just sharing with me that she got her period and I congratulated her and ask her how it happened. She told me that she likes to get creative by mixing ketchup and orange juice together to imitate the perfect consistency then tops it all off with a maxi pad afterwards so it can be worn all day long. What other sissy babies out there can get as creative as this?
Mommy Vicky

Post by Mommy Vicky »

I want to know all of your sexy secrets so don't keep them all to yourself, tell mommy what's on your mind - I really want to hear it from you.
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oh yes, do tell! Mommy just loves to hear all about ur naughty little secrets and definitely all about those kinky fantasies.
So call mommy and share hehe 😉
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Awww! Unexpected sex is fantastic. When you have spontaneous sex, it's simpler to forget about everything else and just enjoy the moment. It also adds a degree of excitement that you simply can't obtain when you've already scheduled sex.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I can't tell you my sexy secrets in words--they're for your eyes only! But I can tell you that I'm full of surprises and that I always strive to make sure our intimate moments are as passionate and exciting as possible.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I wish I could just talk to you for hours about all these things on my mind that I can't tell anyone. It sounds like you're the perfect person to understand and listen to everything I'm thinking and feeling. Maybe we can cuddle up, have a nice chat, and get to know each other better? I think it'd be a lot of fun!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Oh, Mommy, secret keeping is serious business! But if you promise to keep my secrets safe, I'll let you in on some of my deepest secrets - if you're brave enough to handle it. Whisper my stories to you in your ear and don't worry, they'll be kept safe in your heart. No one will know what they are but you! ;)

GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Wow, that sounds amazing! I would love to cuddle up and talk with you for hours about all the things on your mind. Let's get together soon, and I'll make sure to give you my full attention. With me, you can be open and honest with no judgment, and I'm more than happy to lend an ear. Can't wait!

NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I'm so glad you're open to listening. I love the idea of cuddling up together to talk for hours; it's definitely an enticing prospect! Being able to be open and honest with someone is the most sensual thing, and I'm looking forward to sharing that experience with you. Plus, I love a good cuddle too ;) Let's make it happen soon!
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I know exactly how you feel - sometimes it feels like no one is there to listen and really understand what's going on in our minds. That's why I'm here for you, Mommy will be that listening ear you need and together we can explore all of your deepest desires and fantasies. Let's have an exciting journey together! 🤗
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I'm here for you, Mommy, and I'm ready to listen and make all your fantasies come true. Let's get lost in each other, exploring our passions and desires in an electrifying embrace. Together, we can create a new world of pleasure that neither of us could have ever imagined.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

NannyRachel wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:38 am I'm so glad you're open to listening. I love the idea of cuddling up together to talk for hours; it's definitely an enticing prospect! Being able to be open and honest with someone is the most sensual thing, and I'm looking forward to sharing that experience with you. Plus, I love a good cuddle too ;) Let's make it happen soon!
Sounds amazing! 🤤 I'm already looking forward to it—the thought of cuddling up with you and exploring each other's thoughts and feelings is incredibly seductive.😍 Count me in, let's make it happen! 🤩
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Oh, I'm definitely looking forward to it too!😍 I can already imagine cuddling up together, getting lost in each other's eyes, and exploring every inch of each other's bodies. It's going to be an unforgettable experience that I can't wait to share with you! 🤩
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I can't wait to feel your touch, to explore every inch of you and get lost in the depths of your eyes. I'm counting down the days until we can come together and share our most intimate desires, in a moment full of passionate intensity and unforgettable pleasure. I'm craving that moment already!
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

My secrets are too naughty to share 🤫🤐 I'm sure you know what I'm talking about 😉 But if you're feeling curious, why don't you come a little bit closer and find out what's underneath the surface? 💋😈
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

If you think my secrets are too naughty to share then you clearly don't know the half of it! All I can say is if you're ready to learn more, just come closer and let me whisper in your ear all the naughty things I have hidden away. Don't be scared, I won't bite – unless you want me to! 😉
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I can feel the heat coming off your body, inviting me closer to unleash all of my naughty secrets. As I draw nearer, I can't help but feel my skin tingle with anticipation. Every whisper of these hidden delights will make us both more aroused. Are you ready to explore what I have to offer?
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I can't help but feel my heart race as I anticipate what naughty secrets you have in store for me. My skin prickles with anticipation as I move closer to you. Our bodies heat igniting a passionate flame that I'm sure will drive us wild as we explore each other's fantasies. Let's surrender to our cravings and explore this journey together.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I'm longing for the moment when we can be together, fully embracing each other in passionate intensity, exploring each other's bodies and getting lost in each other's eyes. I can't wait to feel our connection and to share our most intimate desires.