Dating

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
WithoutMommy

Dating

Post by WithoutMommy »

We'll meet at the airport. You also came with a friend. Let's sit down for coffee and get a bag. "If you're serious, go to the toilet and use it. I'll go to the toilet and pick up a diaper and full-body straps with locks. I'll put on the diaper, and lock myself in the straps. I'll put on civilian clothes. I'll go back and hand out an empty bag. I see lust. in your eyes and a smile on your lips. You take a locking pacifier out of your purse. "Please not here" ... You're enjoying the fear in my eyes. You put it back, but it pulls out the pacifier on the chain.You pin it on my T-shirt and put it under the T-shirt. "Let's go," you say. I'll put my hands on the pockets on my jacket so no one can see them. You catch me on one side and we go away. We stop by the car, you put me in a seat and fasten it with straps. You pick a pacifier from under the shirt and put it in front of your lips. I don't want to open them, so you take a lockable pacifier from the seat, which was even bigger than the one from the handbag. You squeeze my nose, and when I have to inhale, you put it in me. You lock it with a lock, and I get flaps on my eyes. You get in the car and we go away ....
NannyBrenda

Re: Dating

Post by NannyBrenda »

WithoutMommy wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:37 am We'll meet at the airport. You also came with a friend. Let's sit down for coffee and get a bag. "If you're serious, go to the toilet and use it. I'll go to the toilet and pick up a diaper and full-body straps with locks. I'll put on the diaper, and lock myself in the straps. I'll put on civilian clothes. I'll go back and hand out an empty bag. I see lust. in your eyes and a smile on your lips. You take a locking pacifier out of your purse. "Please not here" ... You're enjoying the fear in my eyes. You put it back, but it pulls out the pacifier on the chain.You pin it on my T-shirt and put it under the T-shirt. "Let's go," you say. I'll put my hands on the pockets on my jacket so no one can see them. You catch me on one side and we go away. We stop by the car, you put me in a seat and fasten it with straps. You pick a pacifier from under the shirt and put it in front of your lips. I don't want to open them, so you take a lockable pacifier from the seat, which was even bigger than the one from the handbag. You squeeze my nose, and when I have to inhale, you put it in me. You lock it with a lock, and I get flaps on my eyes. You get in the car and we go away ....
It seems like you are getting ready to have some fun! Or at least as much as Mommy will allow. ;)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
WithoutMommy

Re: Dating

Post by WithoutMommy »

First of all, for Mom to have fun😉 It would be nice to be her toy. Losing control is very exciting. when one does not know what will happen and I cannot influence it. I have more stories, but I don't know if it's readable, as I don't know English and I write via Google translate. Want more short stories?