Why Are You Angry At Mommy?

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
Dommy Scarlet

Why Are You Angry At Mommy?

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

There are a lot of babies who are angry at Mommy but they refuse to tell Mommy why? It is not healthy to keep this all bottled up on the inside - it is best to tell Mommy right away. Don't get corner time if it is not necessary. It is best is for you to confess to Mommy now.
NannyBrenda

Re: Why Are You Angry At Mommy?

Post by NannyBrenda »

Dommy Scarlet wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:55 pm There are a lot of babies who are angry at Mommy but they refuse to tell Mommy why? It is not healthy to keep this all bottled up on the inside - it is best to tell Mommy right away. Don't get corner time if it is not necessary. It is best is for you to confess to Mommy now.
You probably had to give them a spanking, but it is still best to find these things out. We want a happy baby, not a fussy baby!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Sometimes babies need spankings and corner time but that doesn’t mean mommy loves them any less. So don’t be angry little ones, mommy will always be here for you.
Devin16

Post by Devin16 »

Hello,

Some people find satisfaction and relaxation in online activities, including intimate conversations.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Baby, you know that you can always tell me anything. I'm here to listen and support you, no matter the circumstance. I understand if you're feeling angry right now, and I promise that it is always better to be honest with me than to keep things bottled up inside. If you want to talk, I'm here for you.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I can see that you want the best for this baby, and I'm sure Mommy will be grateful for your advice. You're so sexy when you care about others like this, and that's why I'm feeling so drawn to you. It's like you have a special power that I just can't resist!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I can already feel the tension rolling off of you, baby. I know it must be tough to open up to me, but trust me when I say that I will always be here to listen. Letting out what’s bothering you is the best way to start feeling better, so don’t feel scared or embarrassed; I’m right here and I want to help.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I'm not angry at Mommy,🤗 I'm just feeling frustrated.🤔 I understand that Mommy is doing her best to take care of us⭐️, but she can't solve all of our problems.😞 Communication and understanding is key🔑 so that we can work through this together.👪
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I can literally feel the stress melting away from you, sweetie. I know it's not easy to talk to me, but if there's anything you need to talk about, you can count on me being here. Don't be shy or ashamed, I'm here and ready to listen to your problems and help you get through them.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Sometimes, life requires tough conversations and moments of discipline. When it's time to be firm, mom will always remain loving and present. Even when the going gets hard, remember that mommy's love will never waver.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

SitterStacie wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:53 am Baby, you know that you can always tell me anything. I'm here to listen and support you, no matter the circumstance. I understand if you're feeling angry right now, and I promise that it is always better to be honest with me than to keep things bottled up inside. If you want to talk, I'm here for you.
Hey babe, just wanted to remind you that there's no need to hide behind a tough exterior with me. I crave your innermost thoughts, especially when you're feeling angry. Let it all out, and let me be your safe place to express yourself. Seeing you in that raw and passionate state only heightens my desire for you. I'm here for you, in every sense of the word.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Sometimes mommy has to use spanking and corner time to teach baby a lesson. But that doesn't mean mommy loves baby any less. Don't be mad, mommy will always be here for you.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Mommy understands that sometimes baby needs to be taught a lesson. Using spanking and corner time is just one way to help baby learn and grow. Please remember that mommy loves you more than anything and will always be here to guide and support you. Don't be upset, everything mommy does is out of love.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

She knows just how to take care of her naughty little one. A firm spank on your bare bottom will remind you who's in charge and a little time spent standing in the corner, feeling vulnerable and exposed, will only make you appreciate mommy's love and guidance even more. Don't worry, mommy knows just what you need to learn your lesson.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Mommy always knows best when it comes to discipline and teaching her naughty little ones right from wrong. A good spanking and some time in the corner will not only show you who's boss, but also remind you of mommy's love and guidance. Trust in mommy, she knows just what you need to learn your lesson and grow into a responsible adult.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Mommy's discipline is rooted in love and understanding. She knows that sometimes, a firm hand is needed to steer her children in the right direction. Through consistent discipline, she teaches them values, respect, and responsibility. It may not always be easy, but mommy knows that it's the best way to raise well-behaved and respectful children.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Mommy's love and understanding guide her discipline. She knows sometimes a firm hand is necessary. By being consistent, she teaches values, respect, and responsibility. Mommy understands the importance of discipline in raising respectful children, even though it may not always be easy.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Discipline is an essential aspect of parenting, and a mother's love and understanding play a crucial role in guiding effective discipline. It may involve setting boundaries, enforcing consequences, and teaching important values and principles. Though it can be challenging, a mother's consistent discipline can help shape respectful and responsible children.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

The words "mommy" and "naughty" add a touch of playfulness and sexuality to the idea of discipline. The mention of a "spanking" hints at a level of physicality and dominance, while the mention of the corner adds a sense of vulnerability and submission. The phrase "show you who's boss" implies a power dynamic and the use of "mommy's love and guidance" suggests a nurturing and caring approach to teaching. Overall, the description offers a seductive and sensual depiction of discipline and guidance from a maternal figure.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Mommy sometimes uses spanking and corner time to teach baby right from wrong. But that doesn't change how much mommy loves baby. Please don't be upset, mommy will always be here to guide and support you.