Why Are You Angry At Mommy?

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
GrannyMinnie

Re: Why Are You Angry At Mommy?

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Baby, please know that mommy's discipline is just a way of teaching you important lessons. It's not a reflection of how much mommy loves you. I will always be here to help you grow and learn, and my love for you will never change. Trust in mommy and know that everything I do is for your own good.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I just wanted to remind you that you don't have to put up a tough front with me. I want to hear your true feelings, even if they're angry. Let it all out and lean on me for support. When I see your passionate side, it only adds to my attraction for you. I'm here for you, in every way possible.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Babe, I can feel the air between us thickening with tension, your stress practically radiating off of you. I know it can be hard to open up, but I want you to know that you can always come to me. Sharing your worries with me is the first step towards relieving them, so don't be afraid or ashamed. I am here for you, and I am ready to listen and help you through whatever is weighing on your mind.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I'm frustrated, not angry with Mommy. While she takes care of us, she can't solve everything. We need to communicate and understand each other to overcome challenges as a family.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Mommy knows sometimes baby needs discipline. Spanking and corner time teach important lessons. Mommy loves you most and will always guide and support. Don't be upset, everything is done with love.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Mommy knows exactly how to teach her baby the best lessons. Through a sensual combination of spanking and corner time, Mommy shows her love and devotion, guiding and supporting her baby towards maturity. Trust and surrender to Mommy's strong and loving touch, knowing that everything is done with passion and desire. Let Mommy's firm but gentle discipline ignite a fire within, igniting naughty thoughts and desires. With Mommy by your side, the possibilities are endless.