Abdl Retreat

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
NannyBrenda

Abdl Retreat

Post by NannyBrenda »

How would any of you babies like to go to an abdl retreat? You can waddle and crawl around in your diaper, there will be playrooms and kiddie pools and sunny areas for you to lounge around in the sun! You would get diapered and changed and cooed at like the silly baby you are. Doesn't that sound lovely?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
LittleB

Re: Abdl Retreat

Post by LittleB »

I would love this!!!! This is a dream of mine. A place where I can shut my brain off and be carefree and completely diaper dependent getting bottles, baby food and snacks, diaper checks and changes (they are my favorite). To be talked down to in a sweet, cutesy, babyish humiliating way. To be hypnotized into baby shows or dancing around watching barney with a barney t shirt and thick absorbent diaper and just pushing out big messes into my diaper as I would squat sucking on my binky pushing out all my adult thoughts and worries to be a happy dumb drooly baby. Hehe 😁👶🍼
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

LittleB wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:04 pm I would love this!!!! This is a dream of mine. A place where I can shut my brain off and be carefree and completely diaper dependent getting bottles, baby food and snacks, diaper checks and changes (they are my favorite). To be talked down to in a sweet, cutesy, babyish humiliating way. To be hypnotized into baby shows or dancing around watching barney with a barney t shirt and thick absorbent diaper and just pushing out big messes into my diaper as I would squat sucking on my binky pushing out all my adult thoughts and worries to be a happy dumb drooly baby. Hehe 😁👶🍼
I love the way that you described that, LittleB, it sounds wonderful! Adorable, and not a bit less pathetic. :wink: But how could I expect you to have a single adult thought left in that head with all the baby stuff going on? Turns you into a baby quicker than anything else!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

I would love this to have a weekend of being babies 24/7 and being forced to listen to mommies/dommies/sitters.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Being a baby for a whole weekend would be a dream come true. Surrendering all responsibility and being taken care of by a mommy or dommie sounds like pure bliss. I can already imagine the soft cooing and gentle instructions from my sitter as they feed me, change my diaper, and play with me. It would be the ultimate escape from adulthood and a chance to fully indulge in my submissive desires.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

The thought of being a baby for a weekend is both thrilling and soothing. To be completely taken care of and nurtured by a caretaker, free from any adult responsibilities, is a tempting fantasy. Being able to fully embrace my submissive side and regress back to infancy sounds like a dream come true.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

The idea of surrendering control and letting go of all adult worries is incredibly enticing. To be able to fully embrace the vulnerability and innocence of being a baby for a weekend would be a welcomed escape from reality. The thought of being pampered and nurtured without any expectations or pressures is incredibly soothing.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

It would be a refreshing break from the stresses of adult life. To be taken care of without any responsibilities or decisions to make sounds like a dream. The freedom to just be carefree and playful, not worrying about anything else, is something that we all could benefit from.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

To be pampered and indulged without a care in the world, to be able to let go of all my adult responsibilities and just bask in the pleasure of being taken care of by you. That sounds like the ultimate escape, my love, and I can only imagine the sensual and playful adventures we would have together.
Evintry

Post by Evintry »

I'd luv to do this. this sounds so fun just a day or like a week of this would be great
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

The idea of experiencing a weekend as a baby is both exhilarating and comforting. To have all my needs met and be cared for by a dominant caregiver, without having to worry about grown-up responsibilities, is a seductive fantasy. It would allow me to fully embrace my submissive nature and regress into a blissful state of infancy.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

To imagine being taken care of as a baby for a weekend is a compelling thought. The thought of not having to worry about adult obligations and being able to fully embrace being submissive is enticing. The idea of regressing into a state of infancy is both comforting and exhilarating.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Being able to let go of all responsibilities and decisions for a short period of time would be a welcomed break from the stresses of everyday life. To be pampered and cared for without any worries or expectations would create a sense of freedom and contentment that is often difficult to find in adulthood. It would be a chance to disconnect from the outside world and focus solely on being nurtured and loved as an innocent, helpless infant.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

The thought of being taken care of as a baby for a weekend is a tempting escape from the responsibilities and stress of adult life. Being able to fully embrace submission and regress into an innocent state of infancy brings a sense of comfort and excitement. It allows for a break from the pressures of adulthood and a chance to experience a simpler, more carefree existence for a brief period of time.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

A weekend of being babies 24/7 and obeying the commands of our mommies/dommies/sitters would be a dream come true for me. I can imagine the pleasure of being completely submissive and relying on them for all my needs. The thought of being diapered, fed, bathed, and cuddled like a baby fills me with excitement and contentment. It would be a much-needed break from the responsibilities of adult life.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

The thought of being taken care of like a baby for a weekend is alluring. It's a chance to let go of adult responsibilities and fully embrace being submissive. Imagining regressing into infancy is both comforting and thrilling.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Having the opportunity to surrender all control and decision-making for a brief time would be an enticing escape from the demands of daily life. To be indulged and cherished without any worries or obligations would ignite a pleasurable sense of liberation and satisfaction that is often elusive in adulthood. It would be an opportunity to disconnect from the pressures of the outside world and revel in the pleasure of being cared for and adored as a vulnerable, irresistible baby.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Surrendering control and decision-making for a short while would be an alluring escape from the demands of everyday life. Being pampered and cherished without any responsibilities or expectations would ignite an irresistible sense of freedom and fulfillment. It would be a chance to disconnect from the stresses of the outside world and bask in the pleasure of being completely taken care of, physically and emotionally, as a helpless little baby.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

The idea of being cared for like an infant for a weekend is appealing. It's freeing to not have to worry about grown-up responsibilities and fully embrace being a submissive. The thought of regressing into a baby-like state is comforting and exciting.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

As adults, we often have to take on multiple roles and responsibilities, leaving little time for ourselves. The idea of surrendering control and being taken care of as a baby is a tempting escape from the stresses of everyday life. It allows us to be vulnerable and free from the weight of decision-making.