I Need A Loyal Baby To Give Me A Foot Rub

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Tawny

I Need A Loyal Baby To Give Me A Foot Rub

Post by Tawny »

There are a lot of babies out there but I only care for the loyal ones who are true to Mommy and will jump over hoops to do what Mommy wants. I want a foot rub as my pretty feet need to be worshipped, will you be that loyal baby that gives it to me? If so, hurry up and don't keep me waiting.
Dommy Scarlet

Re: I Need A Loyal Baby To Give Me A Foot Rub

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

I think that is a great idea, as there is nothing in the world like a nice foot rub to make all of the adult baby diaper lovers out there to continue to pleasure their mommies.
Staceymadison3

Post by Staceymadison3 »

Oohh I just love being a good girl for my mommies 💜 and I will rub and worship mommy’s feet 🦶 and do as I’m told 🥰
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Foot rubs are the best! Right along with back rubs and head scratches! Especially coming from a sweet little thing that wants to please Mommy. ;)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oh I agree completely… mommy takes care of baby all day and night, only fair baby rubs mommy’s feet when asked. 😊
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

I will rub your feet with a moisturizer and bring my hands up your legs. I am sure your feet hurt all day long in high heels mommy. I will then relax you by rubbing your scalp and brushing your hair gently until you relax.