Thanksgiving Fun

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
Staceymadison3

Thanksgiving Fun

Post by Staceymadison3 »

Oh I can’t wait for thanksgiving, there will be so many people coming that I will get to show off my cute little diaper and outfit that mommy got me.
And the fun I’ll have with my cousins will have me excited all day. They just love to play with me in my diaper.
And there are always plenty of people willing to change me and take care of me. Everyone just loves a baby *giggles*
Mmmmm my diaper just got a little bit wetter thinking about all the fun to be had Thursday! 😜😋 💦
Sissy Baby

Re: Thanksgiving Fun

Post by Sissy Baby »

mmmm.. .tami eat n eat on turkey day n tami not only make wetties but afta bein bounced on everbody knee n lap tami gigglin n bouncin n ut oh ...😉😏💩💩💩🤗🤗...mmmmm....tami luv makin everythin n her diapers an wif da rubbin by everbody dat can't resist cute tami...🤤💦💦💦💦😏🤗🤗🤗🤗.. mmmm❤
candymadison14

Re: Thanksgiving Fun

Post by candymadison14 »

Oohh sounds like some babies had a good thanksgiving… and yes everyone just loves a baby
Squishy diapers and cute smiles ❤️