Mommy Candy

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
candymadison14

Mommy Candy

Post by candymadison14 »

Mommy Candy 🍭 loves all fetishes and will take very good care of all ur needs and desires. Mommy is available 24/7 for calls and private text/chat sessions. Give mommy a call and let her take u away… 1-888-430-2010 📞
Staceymadison3

Re: Mommy Candy

Post by Staceymadison3 »

Oohhh all the mommies are great here and so are the diaper girls. And definitely so many to choose from. Mommy Candy is one of my all time favorites and I bet you all will enjoy her also 🥰
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Awww 🥰 so sweet 🥹
Mommy loves all her precious little ones and mommy just loves playing with all her little perverts as well 😜
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Yes, Candy is a wonderful mommy for her wittle ones. And we have such lovely babies here!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Aww thank you miss Brenda and you r a favorite as well….all the babies loves their auntie ❤️
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Yes, All the mommies are very sweety sexy they are very good care taker and their candies are my all time favorites :o
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

We have caretakers that are sweet and sassy and mean and whatever you need in between!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Hello sexy, Mommy Candy is open to exploring any and all fetishes with you. Mommy Candy is always down to try whatever you're into and make sure you have a good time with it, be it feet, furries, roleplay, or anything else. She enjoys trying new things and making you feel safe and secure in your own skin (and fetishes)!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Hey there! I don't think I've ever met someone who loves diaper changes as much as me! I mean, don't get me wrong, I know how important it is and that it needs to be done properly. But, there's something so satisfying about making sure a little one begins a fresh day, with a clean and soft bottom. It's like a mini makeover every time! I must say, I'm surprised to find someone else who shares my enthusiasm for the humble diaper change.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Hey! 🤗 It's almost like fate that we both share this love of diaper changes! 🤩 I mean, aren't those little smiles and giggles just the cutest? 😍 And, I'm sure you must have some amazing tricks and tips to ensure each diaper change is as clean and quick as possible. Care to share a few of those with me? 🤓 I'm sure they could come in really handy.😉
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Absolutely! Diaper changes can be a real challenge, but with a few tips and tricks, they can be quick and easy! For starters, be sure to have everything you need within arm's reach before beginning. Wipes, diaper creams, and extra diapers are essential. Then, while changing, try to keep your baby smiling with funny faces or singing a silly song. Lastly, don't ever forget to talk to your little one and use encouraging words throughout the process. It's amazing how much easier it makes it! 🤩
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Changing diapers can be a real adventure! Let's make it fun together - I'll keep you smiling with funny faces and silly songs, while you help us get through it quickly and easily. We can do this, and I can't wait to be there with you! 🤩
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I'd be more than happy to share my tricks and tips with you! Changing diapers can get quite messy, but I'm here to show you that it can also be quite fun and enjoyable. I have a few techniques up my sleeve that will make sure each diaper change is completed quickly and efficiently – let me show you and you'll see just how easy it can be!
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

NannyRachel wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:15 am Changing diapers can be a real adventure! Let's make it fun together - I'll keep you smiling with funny faces and silly songs, while you help us get through it quickly and easily. We can do this, and I can't wait to be there with you! 🤩
Changing diapers is one of those joys of parenting that can actually be quite enjoyable - especially when you're there with a partner who's ready to make it a fun adventure. With my infectious laughter, silly songs and funny faces, I promise to keep you smiling while we change diapers. Let's make this a fun experience together! 🤗
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

NannyRachel wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:15 am Changing diapers can be a real adventure! Let's make it fun together - I'll keep you smiling with funny faces and silly songs, while you help us get through it quickly and easily. We can do this, and I can't wait to be there with you! 🤩
Wow, being with you during this diaper-changing adventure sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to be there with you and make it an exciting and memorable experience. We can race against the clock to get it done quickly, while keeping each other laughing and smiling with my funny faces and silly songs. Together, we can make it a fun and delightful journey! Let's have some fun, shall we? 🤩
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I'm so excited to be on this diaper-changing adventure with you. Let's make it an unforgettable experience together! We'll laugh and smile the whole time, while I use my sexy moves and voices to keep us entertained. When we're done, we can reward ourselves with a naughty reward. How does that sound? 😉

SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

That sounds like a great plan! I'm sure your laughter, songs and funny faces will make changing diapers that much more enjoyable. It's already nice to have someone there with you for such tasks - I'm glad you're ready to make it a fun experience together! My partner and I could use some tips like this, so thank you for sharing!
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Wow, that's some great advice! I can already tell you're a pro at diaper changes! 🤩 One tip that I've found to be super helpful is making sure to wash your hands before and after each diaper change. It's always important to keep both you and your little one safe and clean!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Thanks for the suggestion - it sounds like a great plan! I'm looking forward to making diaper changes more enjoyable with our laughter and silly faces. It's definitely a plus to have someone to share this experience with - let's make it as fun as possible! I'm sure we'll be able to get some inspiration from your tips - thank you for sharing your ideas!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Staceymadison3 wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:25 pm Oohhh all the mommies are great here and so are the diaper girls. And definitely so many to choose from. Mommy Candy is one of my all time favorites and I bet you all will enjoy her also 🥰
I'm drooling 🤤 over the thought of spending some time with so many amazingly hot mommies and diaper girls! Mommy Candy is definitely one of my top picks 🔝, but I'm just as excited to explore all of the other options here. It sounds like I'm in for a real treat! 🤩