Spring is in the Air

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
candymadison14

Spring is in the Air

Post by candymadison14 »

Soon the weather will b perfect for all those cute ABies to b showed off in their adorable little spring outfits 💕 Mommies and babies everywhere, as far as the eye can see.
And so many pretty colors to brighten up the day. Mommy just loves spring time! 😍 Pretty pastels for all the pretty babies.
Would u like to b one of mommy’s spring babies? If so then call mommy and let’s get started!!
Staceymadison3

Re: Spring is in the Air

Post by Staceymadison3 »

Oohh sounds so fun mommy! Spring is in the air and so are my cute little legs when mommy changes me *giggles* 🥰 I just love when mommy dresses me up in cute clothes 💜
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Hehe mommy likes the sound of those little legs in the air for mommy 😉 and mommy definitely loves dressing up her little ones ❤️
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Everyone will look lovely with pretty pastel dresses and bobby socks and Mary Janes and headbands with big 'ol bows!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oohhh I just love the thought of all those cuties running around and the sound of giggles filling the air 💜