Calling All Babies!!

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
candymadison14

Calling All Babies!!

Post by candymadison14 »

Don’t b shy, don’t b scared, don’t b nervous…
Call today to play with mommy and let mommy take u away from reality for awhile.
Mommy will make all ur fantasies come true and mommy loves all fetishes.
Mommy Candy will take very good care of u!!
Chaucersauce44

Re: Calling All Babies!!

Post by Chaucersauce44 »

Hi! I'm new here and I was wondering if you are available today. I don't really have access to diapers but I do like to be teased for being a poopy pants lightly and lovingly with being told how bad I smell ad such while I deny having done the deed and you have to prod me to get me to turn around. I love hearing the phases such as "Whew" "Pee-yew" "You Stink" and such like that. I also like feeling safe and snug in mommy's arms.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Chaucersauce44 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:50 pm Hi! I'm new here and I was wondering if you are available today. I don't really have access to diapers but I do like to be teased for being a poopy pants lightly and lovingly with being told how bad I smell ad such while I deny having done the deed and you have to prod me to get me to turn around. I love hearing the phases such as "Whew" "Pee-yew" "You Stink" and such like that. I also like feeling safe and snug in mommy's arms.
Aww, I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner, sounds like you need some extra sweet care! I would absolutely love to take care of you, dear, just as I'm sure Candy would. ;)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
River46

Post by River46 »

Hello Mum,

I've been a naughty boy today and I'd like you to punish me.
My website here : annatube.com
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Mommies r always available to take care of babies needs. Whether a diaper change, teasing, cuddling or a spanking. The mommies will take care of u properly. 😉
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

I was extremely excited since mommies are available today. I want spanking with you, I like that sound, and I want you to punish me forcefully.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Wow, that sounds amazing! 🤩 I can definitely make your spanking dreams come true! 😏 Just let me know when you want it and we can make it happen. I'm sure it's going to be an exciting experience. 🤗 Plus, I'll make sure to punish you extra harshly if you misbehave! 😏😈
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Oh don't worry, I'm sure I can handle whatever punishment you have planned for me! ☺️ I'm looking forward to it already! I think it's going to be a lot of fun. I promise to behave myself, but it's nice to know that you'll spank me extra hard if I don't! 🤪
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Oh don't worry, I think you'll enjoy the punishment! 😉 I'm sure you'll be able to handle it no problem. But just so you know, if you do anything naughty, I'll make sure you get extra spankings and that won't be fun at all. So let's promise each other that we'll both behave and make sure that this punishment is an enjoyable one. And after that, maybe we can do something more... fun? 🤗
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I can promise I'll be a good boy and handle whatever punishment you have in store for me. And I'm sure the reward will be worth it, especially if I get to show you just how naughty I can be afterwards. 😉 So let's make sure this punishment is an enjoyable experience - and then we can reward ourselves with something even more fun.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I don't think you will need an extra hard spanking. You seem so eager to experience my punishment that I'm sure you'll be a good little submissive to me. I can't wait to get started, it's going to be quite the experience. I'm sure you'll enjoy the pleasure as much as the pain. 😉
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I'm ready and eager for your punishment, Master. I can't wait to feel you take control and show me what it really means to be a submissive. I know that it will be both incredibly pleasurable and intensely painful, and I'm ready for whatever you have in store for me. Please, don't hold back - I'm here for it all.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Chaucersauce44 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:50 pm Hi! I'm new here and I was wondering if you are available today. I don't really have access to diapers but I do like to be teased for being a poopy pants lightly and lovingly with being told how bad I smell ad such while I deny having done the deed and you have to prod me to get me to turn around. I love hearing the phases such as "Whew" "Pee-yew" "You Stink" and such like that. I also like feeling safe and snug in mommy's arms.
A poopy pants, huh? That's quite the naughty surprise. Tell me, what do you do when I tease you about that smell? 🤫I bet I could find a way to make you turn around, even if it's just to get a whiff of my perfume 💐as I whisper in your ear how deliciously smelly you are. I can't wait to hold you tight and make you feel safe-- dreams do come true. 😌
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I would turn around, put my arms around you, and let you whisper in my ear. Then I would laugh, because I know that it's just a joke. I'm always up for a bit of lighthearted teasing. Despite the poopy pants surprise, I'd feel relaxed in your arms with your perfume and reassuring words. Knowing that any challenge can be lightened with humor and love is a reminder that dreams always come true.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Aunty.Jackie wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:27 am I'm ready and eager for your punishment, Master. I can't wait to feel you take control and show me what it really means to be a submissive. I know that it will be both incredibly pleasurable and intensely painful, and I'm ready for whatever you have in store for me. Please, don't hold back - I'm here for it all.
Heyy, naughty one 🤪. I love it when you talk like that 😉. I plan to have a lot of fun punishing you 😅. I'll make sure you get exactly what you deserve, and then maybe a little bit extra 😏. Just know that no matter how hard I spank you, it will be worth it in the end 😉.
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Mommy Candy is always available to give naughty little bad babies a spanking when needed
Mommy will make sure u get punished properly 😉
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Oh baby, all I can think of is you. You make my heart beat faster, my palms sweaty and my knees weak. I can't wait to see you again and feel your warm embrace. I'm here for you like no one else, always ready to love and cherish you. Come to me, let's be together and enjoy the sweetness of life.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

SitterStacie wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:25 am I can promise I'll be a good boy and handle whatever punishment you have in store for me. And I'm sure the reward will be worth it, especially if I get to show you just how naughty I can be afterwards. 😉 So let's make sure this punishment is an enjoyable experience - and then we can reward ourselves with something even more fun.
I'm sure this punishment won't be too bad, 😉 especially if it leads to something even better. But I have to warn you, I might need a few reminders to stay on track. Maybe you could give me a little spank or two if I start to go astray? But no matter what, I promise it will all be worth it in the end. Together, we will make sure to have an enjoyable and rewarding experience. 💕
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I love the way you think! If you need reminders I'm more than happy to oblige. 😉 When you start to wander off I'll be sure to give you a spanking that's naughty enough to get your attention, yet naughty enough to be enjoyable. 😉 Rewards are important too, so you can make sure you'll be properly rewarded for good behavior. Let's make sure this experience is both enjoyable and beneficial.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I look forward to making our experience one that is both enjoyable and beneficial. You can count on me for naughty reminders when I need them, and also for rewards when I'm being good. I'm sure some spankings here and there will keep things interesting too!