Hi sweetie

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
candymadison14

Hi sweetie

Post by candymadison14 »

Well hello sweet little one! 👋 😊 Crawl up here onto mommy’s lap and tell mommy all about your day. Have you been a good baby? Do you need a diaper change? A spanking for being naughty? A little one on one time with mommy? If so then call mommy now and let me take very good care of all your needs.
🥰
NannyBrenda

Re: Hi sweetie

Post by NannyBrenda »

candymadison14 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:51 pm Well hello sweet little one! 👋 😊 Crawl up here onto mommy’s lap and tell mommy all about your day. Have you been a good baby? Do you need a diaper change? A spanking for being naughty? A little one on one time with mommy? If so then call mommy now and let me take very good care of all your needs.
🥰
You are absolutely correct, Candy! We do love to take care of our babies, whatever their needs are!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oh yes indeed! A mommy’s job is never done when it comes to her little ones needs 😊
Tarkus

Post by Tarkus »

I do want to crawl into mommy’s lap and be held.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Tarkus wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:15 pm I do want to crawl into mommy’s lap and be held.
A mommies lap really is one of the best places to be! Nowhere else are you going to feel so loved and cared for.
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Brenda is absolutely correct in that… a mommy’s lap is one of the best places to b.
There’s nothing better than a mommy’s love ❤️
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

candymadison14 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:56 pm Brenda is absolutely correct in that… a mommy’s lap is one of the best places to b.
There’s nothing better than a mommy’s love ❤️
And the best part is that here there are a lot of different mommies and a lot of different ways that they show their babies they care. ;)