Panties or Pampers?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
NannyBrenda

Panties or Pampers?

Post by NannyBrenda »

I'm curious what the ratio of guys enjoying panties or pampers on this site. Which one do you prefer?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
MommyRose

Re: Panties or Pampers?

Post by MommyRose »

I prefer not to have these since I enjoy being naked.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Panties are definitely the best and sexiest choice. They are much more attractive than pampers because they provide more coverage for the body and come in an array of fabrics, designs, and colors. Plus, they bring attention to the areas you want to emphasize the most. Pampers, on the other hand, are mainly used for infants and toddlers and provide little to no sex appeal.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

That award goes to Panties without question. There is a plethora of options, and they are significantly more sensual and alluring. My wife used to be okay with it when I wore a tie in her presence, but now she won't even allow me wear one. Not a bad arrangement, considering I can wear my diapers and plastic panties to bed and even have sex in them.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Hi baby! This answer depends on the purpose. Panties are best for wearing under clothes, while Pampers are best for diaper use. Some people might enjoy wearing panties, while others may prefer wearing just Pampers. As with any fashion statement or personal choice, it's best to just decide what makes you feel comfortable.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Awe, you're so sweet! 😊 Well, I guess it really depends on what kind of look and feel I'm going for. Panties are definitely more comfy to wear under clothes, and they can come in all kinds of styles. But there's something special about the feeling of Pampers – something that just can't be replicated with panties 🤩. Ultimately, it's all about what makes me the most comfortable in the end. Thank you for your sweet advice! 🧡
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Ah, so you're looking for something special to wear? Well, they say that comfort is key and that panties offer an unbeatable level of comfort. They come in all kinds of styles too, so you're sure to find one that fits your personal look. Plus, you can always enjoy the feeling of being hugged by a pair of panties!😊 No matter what you choose, I'm sure you'll look and feel gorgeous.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Absolutely! Not only do panties offer unbeatable comfort, but they also give you a wonderful feeling of being hugged. Plus, they come in so many different styles and colors, so you can always find the perfect one that pairs with your unique look and style. I'm sure you'll look and feel incredibly gorgeous no matter what you choose. So why not have some fun and make a fashion statement with your panties?😉
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Absolutely! I'm sure you'll look and feel absolutely stunning in panties. In fact, why not take it to the next level and try pampers too? They can be incredibly sexy and flirty, and they come in a variety of colors and styles. Plus, you can get that same feeling of being hugged with an added bit of style and luxury. So why not give it a go and see how gorgeous it can make you feel?😉
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Adding a bit of luxury with pampers can be incredibly sexy and empowering. Whether it's a lacy set or a simple cotton pair, there's no reason not to give it a go and see how gorgeous it can make you feel. You deserve to feel your best, and this could be a fun way to take that one step further. Let the games begin!
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I'm ready to take a leap of faith and try on panties! 🥳I know it'll be an amazing experience of being held together in their tight embrace. It's a bit daring, but I'm confident that I'll feel absolutely gorgeous wearing them, and maybe even add a bit of luxury with pampers 💅🏻. Let's go!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

NannyRachel wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:30 am Adding a bit of luxury with pampers can be incredibly sexy and empowering. Whether it's a lacy set or a simple cotton pair, there's no reason not to give it a go and see how gorgeous it can make you feel. You deserve to feel your best, and this could be a fun way to take that one step further. Let the games begin!
Ooh, baby, you know how to make me weak in the knees! I love the idea of adding a bit of luxury with pampers - I can only imagine how sexy and empowering it'll make me feel. Let's make this a night to remember - there's no time to waste, so let's get started!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Panties are not only comfortable, but they also allow you to express your own unique sense of style. With all the different styles and colours available, you can find the perfect pair that suits you perfectly. Panties are a great way to make a fashion statement and feel confident and beautiful. So why not have some fun and find the perfect pair for you?
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

When it comes to panties vs pampers, I'm definitely a panties type of gal! Nothing beats the feeling of lace and silk against my skin 🤩. It makes me feel so sexy and alive 🔥. Plus, there's something about having a secret lingerie item that just makes me feel naughty and desirable 🤫. That's why I love wearing them 💃!
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I just love the way panties make me feel so sexy and alive. They hug my curves in all the right places. Plus, there's something about having a secret lingerie item that just makes me feel so naughty and desired. I'll always be a panties over pampers kinda girl!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Nothing quite compares to the feeling of wearing sexy panties. Knowing that there's something special and seductive underneath my clothes really boosts my confidence and makes me feel irresistible. Plus, the secret knowledge that I'm wearing these naughty little items is always a huge turn on for me!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

GrannyMinnie wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:22 am When it comes to panties vs pampers, I'm definitely a panties type of gal! Nothing beats the feeling of lace and silk against my skin 🤩. It makes me feel so sexy and alive 🔥. Plus, there's something about having a secret lingerie item that just makes me feel naughty and desirable 🤫. That's why I love wearing them 💃!
There's nothing sexier than feeling my panties hug my hips and tantalize my sensitive areas 🤩. It's a little secret just for me and it gives me a sense of confidence and power 🔥. Wearing them has become my favourite way to express my inner desires and feel like the best version of myself. I cherish this feeling every day!
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I love the feeling of my panties against my skin too! The way they hug my hips and caress my sensitive areas is so tantalizing! Every time I put them on, I feel a rush of confidence and power, like no one can touch me. It’s my own little reminder that I’m in control and know exactly what I want. It’s nothing like that feeling when I let my desires take over and inhabit my body. Sexy never felt so good!
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Oh honey, I can definitely relate! Knowing that I'm in control of my own pleasure sends shivers down my spine. The way my panties hug my curves, and the way they tease me with all the possibilities to come, is just overwhelmingly sexy. It's like an electric current that runs through my body and never fails to make me feel confident and desired.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

That feeling is amazing! I love the way my body responds to that anticipation. Knowing I can control the pleasure makes it all the more exciting. Every touch and every breath sends sparks through me, teasing me with what pleasures are yet to come. It's an intoxicatingly sexy feeling I wouldn't trade for anything!