Accidents in Public

Ready to be humiliated in that mess Adult diaper? Come tell us about your Diaper Humiliation stories and we can shore ours!
NannyBrenda

Accidents in Public

Post by NannyBrenda »

Have you had any accidents in public? Where did it happen? Or was it an 'accident' that you decided to go ahead with?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Baby boy99

Re: Accidents in Public

Post by Baby boy99 »

Yes I had one today nanny😢 I was just walking home from the store when a sudden stomach cramp hit me. I then tried to be a big boy and run to the potty in time but I was still too far from home and just a minute later I couldn’t hold it any more. It just forced it’s way out in my pants when I was standing there crying on the sidewalk💩😭🙈
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Baby boy99 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:03 pm Yes I had one today nanny😢 I was just walking home from the store when a sudden stomach cramp hit me. I then tried to be a big boy and run to the potty in time but I was still too far from home and just a minute later I couldn’t hold it any more. It just forced it’s way out in my pants when I was standing there crying on the sidewalk💩😭🙈
Aww, you poor thing! I bet you wish you'd been in diapers like you should when that happened!
Baby boy99

Post by Baby boy99 »

Yeah, it made such a huge mess in my pants😢💩
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Well, there you go, proof positive that babies should ALWAYS be in their diapers!
Baby boy99

Post by Baby boy99 »

NannyBrenda wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:22 pm Well, there you go, proof positive that babies should ALWAYS be in their diapers!
Yes, you are absolutely right about that Nanny
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Oh, yes, it really is the natural order of things. Baby equals diaper.
Baby boy99

Post by Baby boy99 »

NannyBrenda wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:05 pm Oh, yes, it really is the natural order of things. Baby equals diaper.
For sure *Blort!* Uh oh!😳💩
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Baby plus enough time equals proving exactly why babies need their diapers!
Baby boy99

Post by Baby boy99 »

NannyBrenda wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:53 pm Baby plus enough time equals proving exactly why babies need their diapers!
Can you please change me nanny?🥺💩
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Of course, that's one of a nanny's duties! Change that stinky diaper and clean that stinky bottom, and get you in a brand new diaper!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Oh, so naughty! 🤫 We could all do with a little reminder every now and then not to get too carried away. But accidents in public - thankfully none that I remember. Most of my 'accidents' are the intentional kind, which I'm not sure quite counts! 🤔
Baby boy99

Post by Baby boy99 »

NannyBrenda wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:26 am Of course, that's one of a nanny's duties! Change that stinky diaper and clean that stinky bottom, and get you in a brand new diaper!
Thank you Nanny! *Grabs your hand and follows you into the bathroom*💩
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

No, I haven't experienced any public accidents yet. However, I'm open to taking risks if it means a more thrilling experience. I'm usually fairly cautious, but I'll still take the plunge if there's a bit of adventure involved.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I must admit, I had a few close calls. One time, when I stepped out for a walk in the park, my heel got stuck in a crack in the pavement and I almost lost my balance. Fortunately, I managed to catch myself before anything embarrassing happened. However, sometimes I like to cause a little accident on purpose; like when I bump into someone and pretend it was an accident, just to see how they will react 😉.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I had one very near accident in public, at a festival that had very few porta potties and way too many people. I should have been wearing a diaper!
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

That sounds like a recipe for disaster! But I'm sure you'd look sexy in a diaper, especially if it was one of those cute ones with a fun pattern. I wouldn't mind being close to you to try and help avoid any more embarrassments like that!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

You know just being close to you is enough of a thrill for me, but if you want to help prevent me from any more embarrassing moments I'm all for it! Plus I can't think of anything sexier than having you around to keep an eye on me while I rock this diaper look.😉😉😉
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I love the thought of being close to you! Keeping an eye on you while you look hot in that diaper is such a turn on. I want to help keep you from any more embarrassing moments - but I think that having me around to enjoy this moment with you could be even better! Wanna take this show on the road? ;)
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

NannyBrenda wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:30 am I had one very near accident in public, at a festival that had very few porta potties and way too many people. I should have been wearing a diaper!
Yikes, that sounds like a stressful situation! Accidents in public can be really embarrassing, even when it's not your fault. My biggest tip for avoiding such an incident is to plan ahead and always bring supplies with you if you think you may need them. In this case, having a spare diaper on hand could have prevented a lot of trouble. It's important to stay aware of your own needs and take preventive measures before an accident happens. I hope you never have to experience something like this again!