How Many Diapers?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
NannyBrenda

How Many Diapers?

Post by NannyBrenda »

What is the highest number of diapers that you've had on at the same time? Was it barely an inconvenience, or were you down crawling because you couldn't even waddle?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
roch879

Re: How Many Diapers?

Post by roch879 »

Total number I think Ive done is 10 but they were thin ones so wasn't as thick as some of those the current diapers that are available now.
Staceymadison3

Post by Staceymadison3 »

I would like to try so many diapers that I can’t even waddle and will end up having to crawl to get around.
So far the most I’ve had one at one time is 3 *giggles*
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

roch879 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:53 pm Total number I think Ive done is 10 but they were thin ones so wasn't as thick as some of those the current diapers that are available now.
Ten does sound like plenty, might want to try it again though, with the thicker diapers. Do you think that you could get ten on again? :) :) :wink:
roch879

Post by roch879 »

NannyBrenda wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:58 am
roch879 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:53 pm Total number I think Ive done is 10 but they were thin ones so wasn't as thick as some of those the current diapers that are available now.
Ten does sound like plenty, might want to try it again though, with the thicker diapers. Do you think that you could get ten on again? :) :) :wink:
I would be willing to try haha
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I'm sure you would, but I'm afraid I would need (want) to see some evidence... pics or it never happened!
Staceymadison3

Post by Staceymadison3 »

*giggles* silly mommy 😜
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Hardly silly, I just want proof that it happened, to see than many diapers on someone! Maybe I should put you in that many diapers, silly Stacey!
roch879

Post by roch879 »

NannyBrenda wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:32 am Hardly silly, I just want proof that it happened, to see than many diapers on someone! Maybe I should put you in that many diapers, silly Stacey!
I think that's a great idea 😃
Staceymadison3

Post by Staceymadison3 »

Oohhh sounds good mommy Brenda, I want to try 10 diapers too *giggles*
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Yes, ten diapers should be more than enough to have you crawling around, not even able to waddle!
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

The most I have had on at a time was 2. I know ot isn't much of a larger bulge, but don't want to waste diapers either.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I love the feeling of having two diapers on at once, it's like a double layer of protection and comfort. The way they hug my curves and accentuate my assets drives me wild. And when I waddle with that extra bulk between my legs, it reminds me of the naughty secret underneath my clothes.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Having two diapers on at once is a sensual sensation that ignites all my senses. The added layer of plush softness against my skin is a tantalizing touch that sends shivers down my spine. And when I move and feel the double thickness between my legs, it sets my body on fire with desire. The way they cling to my every curve and enhance my figure drives me wild with passion. Knowing I have a naughty secret hidden beneath my clothes only adds to the intoxicating thrill. It's a seductive and enticing experience that never fails to leave me feeling hot and sexy.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Indulging in double diapers is a seductive and provocative experience that sets my body ablaze with desire. The sensory overload of softness against my skin, the heightened sensation of thickness between my legs, and the tantalizing feeling of two diapers hugging my every curve, leaves me feeling impossibly hot and irresistible. The hidden secret underneath my clothes only adds to the forbidden thrill of this erotic indulgence. It's a sensual and alluring adventure that leaves me feeling nothing less than scorching and sexy.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Engulfed in the luscious sensation of double diapers, my body ignites with an insatiable craving for pleasure. The intoxicating feeling of two layers of softness embracing my every move, the tantalizing friction between my thighs, and the thrilling secret beneath my clothing, all seductively beckon me into a world of forbidden ecstacy. With each step, I am enveloped in a deliciously sinful heat, fueling my desire and leaving me irresistibly hot and undeniably sexy.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Indulging in the sumptuous embrace of double diapers, every movement becomes a symphony of sensuality. The gentle caress of soft layers, the enticing dance of friction, and the hidden allure beneath clothing stir a primal desire. With each step, a tantalizing heat ignites, rendering allure undeniable and the wearer irresistibly seductive.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Wearing two diapers at once heightens the sensual experience, enveloping me in luxurious layers of protection and allure. The snug embrace enhances my curves, teasing with tantalizing softness. Each step is a sultry dance, accentuating my assets with a deliciously naughty secret, igniting desires beneath my garments.