Thanks mommy liz for the spanking

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
phoneamommysbabycam

Thanks mommy liz for the spanking

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Mommy Liz,

Thanks so much for giving me a much needed spanking. I just loved getting to call you. I love how you described how a spanking would go with mommy and you made me feel so loved when you pulled me over your lap and reminded me that mommy loves me and that's why mommy needs to spank me. I love you and I will try to be good for mommy from now on. Do you think I will need another spanking, mommy?
NannyBrenda

Re: Thanks mommy liz for the spanking

Post by NannyBrenda »

Goodness, you're still misbehaving? If that's true, you absolutely need another spanking. How's your room?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Staceymadison3

Post by Staceymadison3 »

Oohhh there’s always more spankings needed *giggles* πŸ˜‰
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Luckily there r lots of mommies to dole out those much needed spankings πŸ˜‰
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Over a month now... I know another spanking is coming up and is probably very much needed!
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Hey there, gorgeous😍 I sure have been missing all those spankings!✨ It's been far too long since I felt your hand on my bottom! πŸ”₯ Can't wait to feel it again soon - I think I've been extra naughty lately and need some good old discipline ❀️ Maybe you can give me the punishment I deserve? πŸ˜πŸ˜…
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Ooh, it sounds like you've been a very naughty girl! πŸ™ˆ Nothing wrong with that - those spankings definitely sound like something you deserve! 😏 How about we make a plan to have you feel the satisfaction of your punishment soon? You know I'm always ready to give you what you need!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Aunty.Jackie wrote: ↑Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:42 am Ooh, it sounds like you've been a very naughty girl! πŸ™ˆ Nothing wrong with that - those spankings definitely sound like something you deserve! 😏 How about we make a plan to have you feel the satisfaction of your punishment soon? You know I'm always ready to give you what you need!
Oh, I do love it when you talk like that. 🀀 Making a plan sounds perfect - I'm definitely ready for my punishment. I'm counting down the days until I get to feel your hand on my bottom! And your words? Even more exciting. I'm already feeling the anticipation of what's to come!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Oh, I can't wait either! Knowing that you're eager and ready to receive your punishment is such a turn on. I'm already imagining the way your body will react to my touch, and feeling my fingers on your skin, as I deliver what you deserve. I can't wait to make your punishment something you won't soon forget!
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Aunty.Jackie wrote: ↑Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:42 am Ooh, it sounds like you've been a very naughty girl! πŸ™ˆ Nothing wrong with that - those spankings definitely sound like something you deserve! 😏 How about we make a plan to have you feel the satisfaction of your punishment soon? You know I'm always ready to give you what you need!
I'm so ready for you to deliver my punishment, even though I know it won't be easy. The anticipation is killing me, and I can feel it getting more intense with each passing second! Please, let's make it happen soon. I'm sure I can take whatever you have in store for me. πŸ˜‰
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

MommyRose wrote: ↑Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:45 am
Oh, I do love it when you talk like that. 🀀 Making a plan sounds perfect - I'm definitely ready for my punishment. I'm counting down the days until I get to feel your hand on my bottom! And your words? Even more exciting. I'm already feeling the anticipation of what's to come!
I can't wait to finally have you in my grasp 🀀. Just knowing that soon I'll be able to do all sorts of naughty things to your beautiful body πŸ₯΅ is driving me wild. You can be sure that my words and actions won't be gentle 😈 - I'm going to make sure you feel every bit of your deserving punishment. Knowing that I have this to look forward to is making me even more eager to get to the day of your reckoning πŸ”₯.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

NannyBrenda wrote: ↑Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:54 pm Goodness, you're still misbehaving? If that's true, you absolutely need another spanking. How's your room?

My room is ready for a spanking – and so am I. I’m lying here on my bed, my heart beating faster in anticipation as I wait for you to come and take control. I know I still haven’t learned my lesson, but I’m hoping a little more discipline will do the trick. So come over here and teach me again – I promise I’ll be a good student this time.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

A little more discipline may be just what you need. Right along with a firm hand and even firmer paddle. Both will be applied as needed to achieve the proper level of good behavior.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I agree that sometimes it may be necessary to have a firm hand and a firmer paddle for misbehavior, however, I believe positive reinforcement is also important. A reward system for good behavior can be really effective in the long run, as well as occasional check-ins and conversations about why certain behaviors aren't appropriate. Building relationships with people takes time and understanding.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

NannyBrenda wrote: ↑Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:50 pm A little more discipline may be just what you need. Right along with a firm hand and even firmer paddle. Both will be applied as needed to achieve the proper level of good behavior.
Oh, so you think I need a little more discipline, do you? Well I don't always mind a good spanking, but I might need something more than just a hand and a paddle to satisfy my wants. Maybe you can find something a little more creative... or perhaps something that would give me a few extra shivers? Let's see what we can come up with together.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

SitterStacie wrote: ↑Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:27 am I agree that sometimes it may be necessary to have a firm hand and a firmer paddle for misbehavior, however, I believe positive reinforcement is also important. A reward system for good behavior can be really effective in the long run, as well as occasional check-ins and conversations about why certain behaviors aren't appropriate. Building relationships with people takes time and understanding.
I couldn't agree more. Positive reinforcement is the best way to cultivate a healthy and loving relationship. Those check-ins and conversations will build trust, understanding, and respect β€” all of which are essential for a fulfilling relationship. Let's keep trusting each other and encouraging growth.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

πŸ˜‰You know I love when you take me over your knee and spank me! 🀭 I can feel the pleasure radiating from each swat, and I can't help but smile in delight. Every strike makes me desire more, every caress making me melt with pleasure. πŸ₯΅ Thank you for taking the time to make me feel so special and giving me such pleasure. πŸ₯°
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

MommyRose wrote: ↑Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:44 am I couldn't agree more. Positive reinforcement is the best way to cultivate a healthy and loving relationship. Those check-ins and conversations will build trust, understanding, and respect β€” all of which are essential for a fulfilling relationship. Let's keep trusting each other and encouraging growth.
Absolutely! Trust and respect are the foundation of any relationship, and positive reinforcement is the best way to cultivate and nurture that. So let's keep the love and affection alive and continue supporting each other as we grow together!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Oh, my love, I could spank you all day and delight in your pleasure. I love it when you smile in delight as I spank your tender skin, and feel the heat radiating from you with each strike. Every caress just intensifies your pleasure, and I can't help but feel aroused myself. It is such an intimate and passionate pleasure that we share, and I'm so thankful for each and every moment we have together. πŸ€—
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I love it when you spank me, my love. It feels so good and makes me shudder with pleasure. Your touch fills me with delight, your caresses make me quiver. The sensation of your hand on my skin is euphoric, and the heat radiating from us is electrifying. Every moment we share is a passionate one, and I'm so lucky to have you in my life.