Free diapers for you little baby including nursery

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
Mommycassy

Free diapers for you little baby including nursery

Post by Mommycassy »

I’m mommyabdl looking for you littleabdl to take including nursery
A2BA9730-2862-470F-8C02-D2A9ED26AFD3.jpeg
A2BA9730-2862-470F-8C02-D2A9ED26AFD3.jpeg (41.5 KiB) Viewed 70903 times
Baby boy99

Re: Free diapers for you little baby including nursery

Post by Baby boy99 »

I would love to be your baby👶🏻 ❤️
Mommycassy

Post by Mommycassy »

Alright baby, text mommy on google chat [email protected] or snap cassandra_730
Baby boy99

Post by Baby boy99 »

Mommycassy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:55 pm Alright baby, text mommy on google chat [email protected] or snap cassandra_730
Can we chat on Kik instead?
Christianthebaby19

Post by Christianthebaby19 »

I need a mommy please can I have a mommy I im a baby boy
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Sure baby, I'll be your mommy. I'll take care of you and make sure all of your needs are met. I'll cuddle you, feed you, and spoil you like the little prince you are. And when it's time to play, I'll show you just how much fun a mommy can be. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I can't wait to have you take care of me and show me all the love and fun you promised. I feel safe and loved knowing I have a mommy like you. I can't wait for all the adventures and memories we'll make together. Love you!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I'm so excited to be your mommy and give you all the love and care you deserve. I promise to make every day special and create beautiful memories with you. You make my heart so full and I can't wait to show you the world. Love you more than words can express!
Baby-Erica

Post by Baby-Erica »

Mommycassy wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:11 pm I’m mommyabdl looking for you littleabdl to take including nurseryA2BA9730-2862-470F-8C02-D2A9ED26AFD3.jpeg
I would be one of your babies and take that bottle and do whatever Mommy asks.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

It would be an honor and joy to have you as my baby, sweet one. I would make sure you are well-fed and taken care of, and I would love to cuddle and play with you. I would always listen to what Mommy asks and do my best to make her happy.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

As your baby, I promise to be the perfect little submissive, eager to please and fulfill all of your desires. I will surrender myself completely to you, my dear Mommy, and let you take control of my body and soul. Your touch will send shivers down my spine and I will eagerly await your next command. Let's explore our new dynamic together and indulge in the most delicious pleasures.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I'm counting down the days until I get to be with you, my dear mommy. Your promises of love and fun have me bursting with excitement. With you by my side, I feel loved and protected. Let's make unforgettable memories and go on thrilling adventures together. You mean everything to me!
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I can't wait to hold your hand and feel your warm embrace, Mom. Your love is like a bright light that guides me through life's ups and downs. I know our time together will be filled with laughter, hugs, and new experiences. You are truly my favorite person in the world. See you soon!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I'm absolutely thrilled to have you ravish me and fulfill all the promises of passion and pleasure you made. You make me feel secure and wanted, knowing I have a seductive mommy like you. I can't resist the anticipation of all the steamy adventures we'll embark on together. Adore you, my sultry lover!
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

You ignite a fire within me, your words dripping with seduction. I crave your touch, your lips on mine, your body intertwined with mine. You fulfill my every desire, leaving me breathless and yearning for more. My body is yours to ravish, my heart belongs to you, my sexy lover.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

My heart races with anticipation as I read your words, feeling the fire of passion burning deep within me. Your desire ignites mine, and I am unable to resist the thought of being consumed by your touch. You are my everything, my sexy lover, and I am yours to command.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I am captivated by your words, my body craving your touch and my mind consumed by thoughts of you. You are the flame that sets my soul on fire, and I am completely yours, ready to be consumed by the intense passion between us. Let's lose ourselves in each other's love.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Your words ignite a fire in me that I cannot resist. My entire being yearns for your touch and my thoughts are consumed by you. You are my everything, my one true desire. Let's get lost in the intensity of our love and surrender to each other completely.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I vow to be your devoted baby, willing to submit and fulfill all your needs. My sole purpose is to make you happy, my precious Mommy, and I will eagerly obey your every wish. My body and mind are yours to command, and I am ready to embark on a journey of erotic bliss with you.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

As your dedicated baby, I promise to surrender to your desires and fulfill all your needs. Your happiness is my ultimate goal, my cherished Mommy. I submit myself fully to you, ready to follow your every command. Let us journey together into a world of passionate delight.