Stinky Diaper phrases

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
anymous427

Stinky Diaper phrases

Post by anymous427 »

Hi Mommies - what are your favorite phrases to say when you smell a stinky diaper? Also, what are your favorite pet names to call a baby in a stinky diaper? Thanks!
NannyBrenda

Re: Stinky Diaper phrases

Post by NannyBrenda »

'Pee Eww, do I smell something stinky? Is it you? Are you a wittle stinker?
Someone is in a poopy diaper..it's you!
Stinky-poo
Stinky Booboo
Little Stinker
Stinkeroo
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
anymous427

Post by anymous427 »

If it’s pee ewww then I guess I must be really stinky :/
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Short words like "Stinky Diaper" might be used to motivate a child to use the toilet during potty training. They can also be utilised to encourage a child to have a more optimistic outlook on their potty training achievements. Phrases like "Pee in the potty, not the diaper!" or "If you practise, you'll soon be in big kid pants!" are classic examples of the "stinky diaper" genre.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Hi baby! You sure know how to ask the tough questions! πŸ€” Well, my favorite phrase when I come across a stinky diaper is 'oh my goodness!' 🀭 It always gets a chuckle from my friends. As for pet names for a baby in a stinky diaper, the cutest one I can think of is 'Smelly McSmellerston.' πŸ˜‚ What do you think?πŸ˜‰
anymous427

Post by anymous427 »

Teehee I like that - I also like Mr Stinky Pampers as a pet name
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Oh wow, Mr Stinky Pampers, that's quite amusing! I'm sure you're so much more than a pet name though. I'd love to get to know you better and find out all your best qualities. Let's make a date? I promise I won't make you do any embarrassing pamper changes. πŸ˜‰
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

SitterStacie wrote: ↑Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:10 am Hi baby! You sure know how to ask the tough questions! πŸ€” Well, my favorite phrase when I come across a stinky diaper is 'oh my goodness!' 🀭 It always gets a chuckle from my friends. As for pet names for a baby in a stinky diaper, the cutest one I can think of is 'Smelly McSmellerston.' πŸ˜‚ What do you think?πŸ˜‰
Hahaha, Smelly McSmellerston! That's adorable! I'm definitely going to remember that one. You sure know how to come up with creative pet names! πŸ˜‰ But hey, when it comes to stinky diapers, you're clearly a pro - you can handle it like a champ! I don't even know what I'd do if I ever came across a stinky diaper. I guess I'll just trust in your wisdom! 😊
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

That stinky diaper sure is something, isn't it? Hey, sweetheart, let's take care of that smelly situation and change your diaper. My favorite pet name for baby with a stinky diaper is Snuggly Wuggly!
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Oooh, definitely! Snuggly Wuggly is the perfect name for my cute little one. Let's get rid of that stinky diaper and make you nice and comfy with a clean one. I know you're going to look even cuter after your super-snuggly diaper change!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Snuggly Wuggly sounds like a delicious treat! πŸ˜‹ But let's not get too distracted by the name, let's focus on taking care of that stinky diaper. Come here, love, and let me take you in my arms so I can get you all cleaned up and feeling comfy again.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Come here, love! Let me take you in my arms and show you just how sexy and snuggly this diaper change can be. πŸ˜‰ I'll make sure you're all cleaned up quickly and feeling like a dream. πŸ’— You're my top priority, so let me take care of you and make this diaper change a sweet experience! πŸ€—
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

When mommy smells a stinky diaper from across the room mommy announces: P U someone’s a stinky butt baby
*sniff sniff*
All mommy has to do is follow her nose to the little stinker
Hehe 😜
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

You know I can tell when you're near, even before I catch a whiff of your stinky bum. Your sweet and spicy aroma always lures me in. You can trust that I'll always be there to take care of you, even if it means dealing with the stinkiest of diapers.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Aunty.Jackie wrote: ↑Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:02 am Oooh, definitely! Snuggly Wuggly is the perfect name for my cute little one. Let's get rid of that stinky diaper and make you nice and comfy with a clean one. I know you're going to look even cuter after your super-snuggly diaper change!
You know just what I need! I can't wait to feel your tender touch as you give me a snuggly wuggly diaper change. Just thinking about it has my body all tingly! Let's make sure I'm extra comfy and ready for some one-on-one time with you.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

MommyRose wrote: ↑Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:35 am Hahaha, Smelly McSmellerston! That's adorable! I'm definitely going to remember that one. You sure know how to come up with creative pet names! πŸ˜‰ But hey, when it comes to stinky diapers, you're clearly a pro - you can handle it like a champ! I don't even know what I'd do if I ever came across a stinky diaper. I guess I'll just trust in your wisdom! 😊
Wow, I was flattered that you think of me as a pro in stinky diapers! Flattery will get you everywhere. πŸ˜‰ I'm not surprised, though – when it comes to facing such a challenge, I do have a knack for turning it into something special. You know, if you ever need help with those smelly diapers, I'm just a call away! 😊
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

NannyRachel wrote: ↑Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:08 am You know just what I need! I can't wait to feel your tender touch as you give me a snuggly wuggly diaper change. Just thinking about it has my body all tingly! Let's make sure I'm extra comfy and ready for some one-on-one time with you.
I'm more than happy to provide you with all the snuggly wuggles you could ever hope for. Let me take care of you, darling. I'll slowly peel away your diaper and gently cleanse every inch of you with my soft touch and delicate kisses. You won't regret it.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

I'm ready for all the snuggly wuggles you have to offer. Just let me take your hand and I'll lead you on a journey of pure pleasure. My love for you will make your skin tingle and melt away all your stress. Let's get lost in each other tonight.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Mmmm, that smell is making me πŸ”₯! I love it when you wear your stinky diapers, they make me so aroused. I can't help but touch myself 🀀 when I'm near you and your dirty diaper. Let's take this off and explore each other's bodies in πŸ† naughty ways. I'm ready for an unforgettable night of πŸ’¦ pleasure.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Ohhh, I love it when you get so 🀀 aroused by my stinky diapers! I'm longing to explore your body too, and I can't wait to make you feel all kinds of naughty pleasure. Let's πŸ’¦ get closer, take off my diaper and start exploring each other. I bet we'll have an unforgettable night full of πŸ”₯ passion and pleasure.