Newcomer here :)

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
Sonslikeitdeep

Newcomer here :)

Post by Sonslikeitdeep »

Happy New Year mommies πŸ’‹

I've never talked about these fantasies with anyone so I'm still working up the courage to call in, lol. I've never called a hot line like this either but I'm sooooo turned on by the sexual tension between a mother and her son.

This place is beautiful! Everyone seems so friendly and helpful. There are so many choices I can feel my head spinning πŸ˜‚

Should I just ask the operator for a suggestion? I'm thinking of calling tonight 😍
NannyBrenda

Re: Newcomer here :)

Post by NannyBrenda »

You could absolutely ask the operator for a suggestion, dear. Let her know what you like, what you're looking for, and I'm sure she has the mommy that's just right for you. And a Happy New Year to you as well!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Sonslikeitdeep

Post by Sonslikeitdeep »

I finally got the courage to call in πŸ₯° This place is amazing. The mommy I got was so loving, sexy, and warm. She reminded me that I can always come to momma and shower her with my love. It felt incredible to return to the place I was conceived and I want more 😘 Thanks so much for having me
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

*smooches* I'm so glad you called in and that you had such a lovely time! Mommy should love her baby well, don't you think?
Sonslikeitdeep

Post by Sonslikeitdeep »

Muah xoxo Thanks auntie Brenda. I was actually thinking about calling you as well :oops: I have a real life auntie who is smoking hot. I can feel sexual tension as well as attraction when I'm with her but that's a different story for a different day :)

I agree, Mommy should love her baby well. But a son's natural place in life is under his mother ;)
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Happy New Year and welcome πŸ€—
Lots of mommies to talk and play with and all just a call away
And all the mommies just love to hear about ur fantasies and help u with ur desires and urges πŸ˜‰
So call anytime sweetie
Mommies r available 24/7 for any and all fetish fun 😜
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Well, dear, I would love the chance to talk with you, but as long as you love your mommy, that's the important thing. That tension you feel around your aunt is very interesting. :)
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

All newcomers and all fetishes r welcome here
Mommies, aunties and diaper girls r available 24/7 for all ur fantasy fun
πŸ˜‰ lots of fun to b had!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Yes, all newcomers and all fetishes are welcome here. We have a very diverse and inclusive community that respects everyone and allows everyone to be themselves without judgement. We hope you feel comfortable and enjoy your time here.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Welcome to our community! We're glad you're here! We want you to know that you have a place here and you belong. We hope you can make yourself right at home and get involved in the many activities that are available. We're here to answer any questions you might have and help you find your place here. We look forward to getting to know you and having fun together!
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Here, both beginners and fetishes are warmly welcomed.
All the moms, aunts, and diaper gals u could ever want are here for ur fantasizing convenience.
We give a private, safe space for you to indulge in any and all of your sexual dreams.
Feel free to settle in, relax, and express yourself here.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

candymadison14 wrote: ↑Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:33 pm All newcomers and all fetishes r welcome here
Mommies, aunties and diaper girls r available 24/7 for all ur fantasy fun
πŸ˜‰ lots of fun to b had!

I am so excited to be here and explore all the amazing possibilities this place offers! πŸ˜ƒ I'm looking forward to connecting with others who share my interests in fetishes and discovering new ones. 🀩 Mommies, aunties and diaper girls are available around the clock, satisfying all my naughty desires. 🍼 There are lots of fantasies to be explored, from bondage and BDSM to role play and all sorts of kinky scenarios. πŸ€ͺ I'm sure I'm going to have a lot of fun here, learning more about the different fetishes, and exploring them in all kinds of creative ways. 🧚 This could be the start of an awesome journey of exploration and fun, and I can't wait to get started!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Hi there! It sounds like you're having a great time exploring all the amazing possibilities at this place. That's wonderful! I'm sure you'll have a blast discovering new fetishes and role playing with other kinksters. I'd love to join you on your journey, if you're interested. I promise I can bring plenty of flirtatious fun and excitement to the table - let's see where our exploration takes us! πŸ€«πŸ€—πŸ€©
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Hey! It's so nice to meet you. I'm looking forward to our journey together - exploring new fetishes and role playing sounds like it could be so much fun! You sound like you'd be a great partner to have around, someone who can bring plenty of flirtatious excitement. I'm so excited to get started, let's start this adventure!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

SitterStacie wrote: ↑Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:10 am Hi there! It sounds like you're having a great time exploring all the amazing possibilities at this place. That's wonderful! I'm sure you'll have a blast discovering new fetishes and role playing with other kinksters. I'd love to join you on your journey, if you're interested. I promise I can bring plenty of flirtatious fun and excitement to the table - let's see where our exploration takes us! πŸ€«πŸ€—πŸ€©
Oh wow, it sounds like you two are having a great time already! You know what they say - the more the merrier! πŸ˜‰ I'm sure there's plenty of opportunities to explore new fetishes and role play with other kinksters here. I would love to join in on the fun - I know I can bring plenty of excitement to the table, and I'm sure we can take this exploration to the next level. Let's see how far we can go together! 🀩
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Sonslikeitdeep wrote: ↑Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:16 am I finally got the courage to call in πŸ₯° This place is amazing. The mommy I got was so loving, sexy, and warm. She reminded me that I can always come to momma and shower her with my love. It felt incredible to return to the place I was conceived and I want more 😘 Thanks so much for having me
It was so wonderful to have you back here with me, my sweet baby. I'm so glad that you felt comfortable enough to come back and allow me to shower you with love like only a mommy can. I can't wait for more and more of these special moments together in our beautiful space. I love you with all my heart and am always here for you.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I can feel the love you have for me and it only grows stronger with each moment we share. I can't wait to explore your beautiful space with you and to feel your loving embrace every single day. Being here with you is my favorite place in the world and I'm ready for all the tender moments and hot nights we'll share.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

The feeling of your love is like nothing else in the world. I can't help but to be drawn in closer and closer to you every time we're together. Every time I wrap my arms around you, I feel your love entering my body and soul. I'm ready to explore all the ways we can express our love and make our moments together even more passionate and sensual.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I love feeling your arms around me, our bodies pressed close together with nothing between us. I can feel the electricity between us and it just makes me thirst for more. I want to explore all the ways we can express our passion for each other, letting our love carry us away in the most intense and pleasurable moments. Let's let our senses take us wherever our love takes us!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

MommyRose wrote: ↑Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:44 am Oh wow, it sounds like you two are having a great time already! You know what they say - the more the merrier! πŸ˜‰ I'm sure there's plenty of opportunities to explore new fetishes and role play with other kinksters here. I would love to join in on the fun - I know I can bring plenty of excitement to the table, and I'm sure we can take this exploration to the next level. Let's see how far we can go together! 🀩
I think we could have so much fun if you join us. And as they say, the more the merrier. We can explore a variety of different fetishes and role play together, while still respecting each other's boundaries. I'm sure that together, we can discover a unique exploration that will be both electrifying and enjoyable! Let's make it happen! πŸ€—