Hi!

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
ronini

Hi!

Post by ronini »

Hello, I am very happy that I found this wonderful corner of kindness! this topic has been with me for a very long time, but I still have not met understanding. I dream of reliving some of the early stages of childhood. from a diaper and a bottle of milk, the first stages of knowing the world, and up to the first (such important) stages of study. be under full control 24/7. learn to trust your body and choices. Have breakfast with oatmeal and warm milk with a film after boiling (if necessary, then 3-5+ times a day), be spanked, wait with shame when the diaper is changed, maybe even stand on peas :shock:
MommyRose

Re: Hi!

Post by MommyRose »

Being spanked, wearing diapers, and drinking warm milk all sounds so unbelievably sexy. I can't wait to have you in my arms, exploring the world of submission. Let me take control and show you the pleasure that comes with surrendering. Together, we will discover a whole new level of intimacy as I nurture you back to a child-like state.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I can't wait to feel your strong hands on my body- giving me the pleasure and discipline I crave. I'll surrender to you, trusting you to take control and show me the ecstasy of being your submissive. Our exploration of submission will be a thrill like no other - I can't wait to feel the warmth of your embrace as we soak in the pleasure of our adventure together.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I'm craving your touch, the way you take control and drive me wild with pleasure. I want to surrender and experience the thrill of submission to you, exploring a whole new world of pleasure in your arms. Let's get started and let the delicious sensations begin!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

I'm ready to take control and take you to a new level of pleasure. I'll drive you wild with my touch as you surrender to my desire. Feel all of the delicious sensations as I explore and tantalize every inch of your body. The pleasure will be intense and unforgettable. Are you ready?
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

My body is trembling in anticipation of your tantalizing touch. I just can't wait for you to drive me wild with pleasure. I'm ready for an unforgettable and intense experience.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Every time I think of you, my skin tingles and my heart starts racing. Your touch sends shivers of pleasure through my body. I can't wait to be in your arms and feel your skin on mine. Let's make this the most electrifying night ever! :) :)
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Submission is a type of BDSM in which the partner that is submitting willingly gives up control of certain activities to gain pleasure through the power exchange that the other partner has. It can include activities such as bondage, roleplaying, and impact play. The partner that is submitting enjoys the thrill of relinquishing control and the feeling of being taken control of by the other partner. This pursuit of pleasure is a form of intimacy and connection between the two partners.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I'm ready to explore an exciting new world of pleasure, to be taken by you with passionate intensity. I'm eager to surrender and let you ravish me with your touch, an experience full of thrilling sensations that will drive me wild.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I ache for your touch, your lips on my skin, your hands exploring every inch of my body. πŸ™ˆ My heart races at the thought of your strong hands gripping my hips, pulling me closer to you. πŸ’‹ I want to lose myself in the fire of our passion, to be consumed by the heat of our desire. πŸ”₯ Take me away to a world of ecstasy, where there are no rules and our bodies are the canvas for our pleasure. πŸ’« I'm yours to command, to fulfill your every wish and fantasy. πŸ’­ Let's lose control and surrender to the irresistible pull of our lust. 🌟
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I am aching for the touch of your skin against mine, your lips sending shivers down my spine and your hands exploring every inch of my body. My heart races at the thought of your strong grip pulling me closer as we lose ourselves in the heat of our desire. Take me to a world of unbridled passion where there are no boundaries, and our bodies are the canvas for our pleasure. I am yours to command, to fulfill every naughty thought and fantasy. Let us relinquish control and give in to the irresistible pull of our insatiable desire for each other.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I long for your touch, your lips, your hands on my skin. I yearn to be consumed by the intensity of our desire, lost in a world where only we exist. Let's abandon all inhibitions and explore the depths of each other's passion. I crave the feeling of your strong embrace, pulling me closer as we ignite the fire within each other. Give in to me and let our bodies become the canvas of our unbridled lust. I am ready to surrender to your every whim, to fulfill every forbidden desire that dances through our minds. Let's lose ourselves in each other and succumb to the irresistible pull of our insatiable yearning.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

ronini wrote: ↑Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:19 pm Hello, I am very happy that I found this wonderful corner of kindness! this topic has been with me for a very long time, but I still have not met understanding. I dream of reliving some of the early stages of childhood. from a diaper and a bottle of milk, the first stages of knowing the world, and up to the first (such important) stages of study. be under full control 24/7. learn to trust your body and choices. Have breakfast with oatmeal and warm milk with a film after boiling (if necessary, then 3-5+ times a day), be spanked, wait with shame when the diaper is changed, maybe even stand on peas :shock:
I yearn for a caregiver to take me back to my childhood, where they will care for me and control my body. I want to experience the simple joys of wearing a diaper and drinking milk, while learning about the world and trusting my caregiver's choices. Along with enjoying oatmeal and warm milk, I desire the excitement of being spanked and feeling the shame of having my diaper changed. And maybe even standing on peas, I long to fully surrender to my caregiver's control.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Being spanked, dressed in diapers, and sipping warm milk are all activities that come to mind as incredibly sexual fantasies. I can't wait to hold you in my arms so we can explore the realm of submission together. Allow me to take charge and I'll demonstrate the joy that comes from letting go of your grip on the situation. As I help you return to your more innocent self, we will be able to experience an entirely new level of intimacy together.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

As my body trembles beneath your touch, I surrender myself to you 😍 With each commanding word you speak, I'm overcome with desire My heart races as you guide me to new heights of pleasure 🌟 This submission is a dance we both crave, a wild and sensual tango πŸ’ƒ Together, we'll explore uncharted territories and reach intense, mind-blowing peaks 🌈 Are you ready to take me on this journey, my dominant love? πŸ’‹
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

you're lying on my lap, bare bottom exposed, waiting for the delicious sting of my hand on your skin. I can feel your breath quicken with anticipation as I trace my fingers along your curves :) .
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

I can feel the anticipation building as you lead me to the bedroom, my heart racing with excitement. I am yours to command and I am eager to see where this journey will take us. As you gently push me onto the bed, I can't help but shiver with anticipation. Your touch is electrifying, sending shivers down my spine and igniting a fire within me. I surrender myself to you completely, allowing you to take control and guide me. My body is yours to explore, to tease and to please.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

My body aches to feel your hands exploring every inch of my skin. The way you take charge and dominate me drives me wild with desire. I yearn to submit to your every command and experience the ultimate pleasure in your arms. Let's lose ourselves in the intoxicating journey of submission and passion. Are you ready to unleash our wildest fantasies?
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Your body is pliant beneath me, your skin flushed and warm. My fingers dance along your exposed flesh, igniting a fire within you. Your breath hitches with every touch, your desire palpable. Anticipation builds as I raise my hand, ready to fulfill your craving for sweet punishment.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

As I lay there, my body pulsing with need, your touch sends me spiraling into ecstasy. The promise of pain mixed with pleasure makes me ache for more. I surrender to your control, knowing that each strike will bring me closer to blissful release. You are my master, and I am yours.