New baby :3

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
BabyFox223

New baby :3

Post by BabyFox223 »

Hey guys! My name is Logan, and I am and ABDL baby boy who loves this line. My favorite mommy is Mommy Brianna and I like to call her when I can. Outside of ABDL, I like video games, and reading books. I am in the navy as my job. Thanks for letting me on!
Just a baby on the sea…
SitterStacie

Re: New baby :3

Post by SitterStacie »

Hey Logan, welcome to our little community of ABDL lovers! 👶👦 Baby boys like you are always a delight to have around. And with a favorite mommy like Mommy Brianna, I am sure you know how to be a good boy and follow all the rules she sets for you 🙌.

Thank you for joining us, Logan, and I am looking forward to getting to know you more, especially in a more intimate setting with Mommy Brianna 💖.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Hi Logan, welcome to the community! It's great to have you here. We're all here to support and connect with each other, so feel free to share your interests and experiences with us. I'm sure Mommy Brianna will love hearing that she's your favorite mommy! Take care and have fun connecting with others here. :)
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

You are more than welcome, Logan! I'm glad that you have a mommy that you like so much and hope you have a lot more fun with her. Hope you're feeling good wherever you are. :)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Hello there, Logan! It's so nice to have you here on this site. I love meeting new ABDL baby boys like you. The thought of taking care of you and pampering you makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I can't wait to chat with you more and get to know you better. Maybe we can indulge in some games and books together sometime? ;) And the fact that you're in the navy only adds to my admiration for you. It takes a strong, brave man to serve his country, and I am sure you do it oh so well. I can't wait to explore more of your adventurous side, my little sailor. Welcome to our community!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Your soft, delicate skin and innocent eyes have captured my heart. My body aches to hold you close and shower you with love and affection. You are a precious gift, and I will cherish every moment with you.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Your gentle skin and pure, innocent gaze have captured my heart. The longing to hold you close and shower you with love and affection consumes me. You are a precious treasure, and I will cherish each and every moment spent with you.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Your loving and tender words make me feel adored and cherished. I am grateful for the love that you shower upon me and the way you make me feel special. I am lucky to have found someone like you, who sees the best in me and makes me feel truly loved.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

It's great to have you here. Mommy Brianna sounds like a wonderful caregiver. It's great that you have a hobby of video games and reading books outside of ABDL. Thank you for your service in the navy, that's admirable. We look forward to getting to know you more.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

I'm happy to be a part of this community. Mommy Brianna truly is amazing and I'm lucky to have her in my life. Video games and books are a great escape from reality for me. Serving in the Navy was an honor and I'm grateful for the experience.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Your gentle touch and innocent gaze have captured my heart, filling me with an unquenchable longing to hold you close. You are my treasure, and I will forever cherish the moments we share, embracing your pure love and affection.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Thank you! I am feeling great and am grateful for my mommy who always takes care of me and makes sure I have everything I need. I love spending time with her and can't wait for more adventures together. Have a great day!
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Your tender touch and pure gaze have captured my soul. I yearn to embrace you and shower you with endless love and adoration. You are a priceless treasure, and I will cherish every second spent with you.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

As I gaze into your innocent eyes, I can't help but imagine all the ways I want to make your body tremble with pleasure. My hands long to trace the soft curves of your skin, feeling the heat radiating from your body. Every inch of you is like a forbidden fruit, enticing me to take a bite. But I will savor every moment, worshiping your delicate body and showing you just how much you mean to me. I will make you mine in every way possible, leaving you breathless and craving for more.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Your eyes are a window to your soul, and in them I see a world of untapped desire. Every touch, every kiss, every moment shared between us is precious. I yearn to show you the depths of my passion, to leave you completely lost in the moment. Let me make you mine, my love.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Your love has taken over my heart completely, and I cannot help but feel grateful for the way you make me feel. Holding you in my arms and looking into your eyes is where I find peace and happiness. You are my everything, my one true love.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Meet Mommy Brianna, your ultimate caregiver in the ABDL world. With her nurturing nature and playful spirit, she will make all your baby dreams come true. But don't let her motherly side fool you, she's also a fierce gamer with an insatiable thirst for adventure. When she's not changing diapers, she's slaying virtual dragons or escaping to fantastical worlds through the pages of her favorite books. And let's not forget, she's also a badass who served her country in the Navy. With brains, beauty, and a heart of gold, Mommy Brianna is the complete package – and it's impossible to resist her irresistible charm.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Your soft touch and genuine eyes have stolen my heart. The desire to embrace you and shower you with adoration fills me entirely. You are a priceless gem, and I will treasure every second spent by your side.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Your words enchant me and capture my heart completely. Your loving gaze and gentle touch make me feel whole. I am grateful for every moment in your embrace, and I will cherish you forever. You are truly a rare and precious treasure in my life.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Your love consumes me in the most beautiful way. The depth of your words and the warmth of your touch leave me feeling complete. I am humbled and grateful to have you by my side, and I promise to always treasure and adore you with all of my heart.