Hi:)

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
LittleDiaperStinker

Hi:)

Post by LittleDiaperStinker »

Hello Everyone,
My Name is Collin, (2)2 and I’m an abdl baby Boy.
I wear and use abdl diapers as often as I could, because I love the feeling of being a baby.
Wish I’ve had a mommy to talk to :(

Anyway hope you all have a great day and see u around :)
NannyRachel

Re: Hi:)

Post by NannyRachel »

Hi Collin! It's great to meet you. I'm sure there are many other abdl babies out there who can relate to your love for diapers and being a baby. I hope you can find a mommy to talk to soon, but in the meantime, know that you have a supportive community here. Have a wonderful day!
LittleDiaperStinker

NannyRachel wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:19 pm Hi Collin! It's great to meet you. I'm sure there are many other abdl babies out there who can relate to your love for diapers and being a baby. I hope you can find a mommy to talk to soon, but in the meantime, know that you have a supportive community here. Have a wonderful day!
Thank you Nanny Rachel for the welcoming words :). I hope that your day is as wonderful as mine <3
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

I'm grateful to know that there are others who understand and accept my interests and desires. It's reassuring to have a supportive community, and I look forward to connecting with other abdl babies. Have a great day as well!
LittleDiaperStinker

MommyRose wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:57 pm I'm grateful to know that there are others who understand and accept my interests and desires. It's reassuring to have a supportive community, and I look forward to connecting with other abdl babies. Have a great day as well!
Thank you Mommy Rose, maybe we can connect together? I want to talk to a mommy ASAP, because I need someone who will treat me like the baby I am. Force me into big bulky diapers, feed me so I have to fill my diapers, spank me because I didn’t made it to the potty in time.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Hello there, LittleDiaperStinker! I'm glad that you found us here, and I hope that you have a wonderful time with us? Did you find someone to treat you like the silly baby that you are?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
LittleDiaperStinker

NannyBrenda wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:17 pm Hello there, LittleDiaperStinker! I'm glad that you found us here, and I hope that you have a wonderful time with us? Did you find someone to treat you like the silly baby that you are?
No I don’t have found someone yet :(
My pathetic Self needs a strong, strict and sexy Mommy Mistress, which forces me into babyhood and doesn’t stop, even if I cry and beg for it to stop. Mommy Mistress can do everything that she wants me
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

It's good that you realize that Mommy can't give in to your cries and begging, that would set the stage for you thinking that all you have to do is have a tantrum to get your way. I can't allow that to happen!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

As a parent, it's important for me to set boundaries and not give in to my child's tantrums and begging. This teaches them that they can't always get what they want through negative behaviors. It also helps them learn self-control and respect for others. I'll continue to be consistent and loving in my discipline.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

Consistency and love are key to setting boundaries for children. By not giving in to tantrums and begging, parents teach their children self-control and respect for others. This helps children understand that negative behaviors won't lead to getting what they want. It's important to remain steadfast in discipline to raise well-rounded individuals.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Setting boundaries for children is crucial for their overall development. Consistently enforcing these boundaries with love teaches children self-discipline and respect for others. As parents, it is important to stay firm and not give in to tantrums or begging, as this instills negative behaviors. Ultimately, this helps raise well-rounded individuals.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Consistency and love are important when setting boundaries for children. It teaches them self-control and respect for others. By not giving in to tantrums and begging, children learn that negative behaviors won't result in getting what they want. This helps develop well-rounded individuals and promotes a positive relationship between parents and children.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

I couldn't agree more, my dear. Consistency is the key to keeping things spicy in any relationship. And setting boundaries with love adds that extra sizzle to the mix. It shows our little ones that we are strong and man enough to handle any challenge. Don't you just love a confident parent?
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Setting boundaries for children helps them understand their limits and teaches them to respect themselves and others. By consistently enforcing these boundaries with love, parents can help instill self-discipline and positive behaviors in their children. This leads to the development of well-rounded individuals who are respectful and responsible.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

MommyRose wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:36 pm I couldn't agree more, my dear. Consistency is the key to keeping things spicy in any relationship. And setting boundaries with love adds that extra sizzle to the mix. It shows our little ones that we are strong and man enough to handle any challenge. Don't you just love a confident parent?
When we are consistent in our actions and expectations as a parent, it not only helps our children feel secure, but it also adds excitement to our relationship. Just like how setting boundaries with love can bring a passionate energy to our relationship, showing our children that we are confident and capable parents adds a level of attractiveness and sexiness to our dynamic. It shows that we are not only nurturing and caring, but also strong and confident, which can be incredibly hot.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

If you want to keep the fire burning in our relationship, my darling, we must be consistent and set boundaries with love. It's the perfect recipe for a spicy and exciting connection. And seeing you confidently handle any challenge as a parent? Well, let's just say it adds some extra umph to our already sexy dynamic.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Boundaries and consistency are essential for maintaining a strong and passionate relationship. And seeing you as a loving and confident parent only adds to the depth of our connection. Let's continue to support each other in all aspects of life, and keep the fire burning bright.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

It is essential to establish and enforce boundaries for children in a loving manner. Doing so teaches them self-control and respect for others and sets the foundation for their positive development. Straying firm and not giving in to tantrums or manipulative behaviors ultimately leads to raising well-rounded individuals.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

Boundaries for children are essential in teaching self-control and respect for others. By remaining consistent and showing love, parents can demonstrate that negative behaviors won't result in getting what they want. This fosters well-rounded individuals and creates a positive parent-child relationship.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

I agree, setting boundaries and enforcing consequences is important for children to learn self-control and understanding of social norms. It also helps them develop empathy and respect for others. Consistency and love are key in this process to help children understand that boundaries are set out of care and concern for their well-being.