Looking for mommy near me

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
LittleSimba90

Looking for mommy near me

Post by LittleSimba90 »

I’m LittleSimba and I’m 2 or 34 big… I don’t know any mommy near me. I’m from Illinois near cook county. I’m wanting a mommy to keep me in padding (diapers) and to be full time baby. Just looking to be baby.
NannyRachel

Re: Looking for mommy near me

Post by NannyRachel »

Introducing the adorable and beguiling LittleSimba, a curious 2 (or 34?) year old in need of a loving mommy figure. Hailing from vibrant Illinois, in close proximity to cook county, this little one yearns for a full-time caretaker to dote on and indulge in his diaper-wearing desires. With irresistible charm and a captivating presence, LittleSimba is truly a baby you won't be able to resist!
LittleSimba90

Post by LittleSimba90 »

Thank you!
❤️🦁
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Meet LittleSimba, a stunning 2 (or 34?) year old ready to be your devoted baby boy. From the lively streets of Illinois to your arms, this little one craves a loving mommy to cater to his diaper-loving needs 24/7. With his irresistible charm and captivating aura, LittleSimba will seduce you into a world of pure pleasure and indulgence. Don't miss out on this hot and sexy little babe craving your every touch and kiss.
LittleSimba90

Post by LittleSimba90 »

Peez someone? 🦁🐾❤️🍼
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Have you tried an app called MeetUp? I know a few babies that found some abdl groups near them. I haven't heard about a mommy, but they have made some abdl friends. Getting into a local community would be the best way to find yourself a mommy and get to know some folks just like you!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!