Spring Break

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
MommieSara

Spring Break

Post by MommieSara »

So anyone have plans for Spring Break this year?
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

My spring break isnt for another two weeks. But I plan on enjoying the beach and going shopping. I have some friends who work at the jet ski rental place so Im sure me and my gf will be hanging with them and I plan to spend one day with a new diaper buddy :)
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

Only two more days of Spring Break and I have had a blast! The weather was mostly good and my diaper playdates have been the bestest! Hope everyone else enjoyed their break as well!
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

Post by wkoldnewbornbabyboy »

my spring break is working all week since i have a week off of classes i wish i could go some place warm we have had snow here in maine