Hi

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
halcyonbaby

Hi

Post by halcyonbaby »

Hi

I'm, um, a friend of mine told me about this place. I haven't had much contact with other ABs, much less caretakers, so um, I hope everyone is as nice as I've heard.

Sorry, I get kinda nervous typing introductions out. So I'll just leave it at that. Nice to meet you all.

~Haly
You can call me Braydin, Bray, B, Baby B, etc.

Babyhood, that's what they were referring to when they talked about our Halcyon Days.
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

Post by wkoldnewbornbabyboy »

welcome to the site
pmprslvr

Post by pmprslvr »

The Mommies and everyone are really nice here. Don't be afraid. Don't worry about the nerves, someone will help you with those too.
MommyLizabeth

Post by MommyLizabeth »

Hi Haly! That was so nice of your friend to suggest a page for you to meet other ab's and caretakers. It makes sense to be nervous in a new place but I think everyone is pretty nice around here.

Mommy Liz
halcyonbaby

Post by halcyonbaby »

T'anks for the welcome, I appreciate it :)

Warm welcomes are always nice, and this one was pretty warm! :P

Babyhood, that's what they were referring to when they talked about our Halcyon Days.
Mommy Josie

Haly

Post by Mommy Josie »

Welcome to you...glad to see that you made it here...this is a very warm and loving place to be...so enjoy your time here...Josie.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

welcome halcyonbaby hope you have fun exploring the site and mommies :)
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

Hi baby halcyon I hope your having fun here in the forum and you should drop by the chat room sometime to talk to the mommies in person :) hoe to see you soon
halcyonbaby

Post by halcyonbaby »

'Tay, I can do that :)

MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

Dear halcyonbaby, I wanted to apologize, I wasnt trying to run you out of chat the other day, it was just when you told that other visitor that you were working on a picture and he asked you about it I was thinking he might think you work here. So I wanted you to read the rules to understand what happens in our room. Visitors will ask for our pics and they come in to meet us and plan a call. So I wasnt meaning to imply you did something wrong, everyone should read the rules regardless.. Because although it is a chat room, it is also how clients contact us.
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
halcyonbaby

Post by halcyonbaby »

Ah, I understand. I probably overreacted but I wasn't feeling well and I was upset. I was home alone, none of my friends were online to talk with, and I kept hearing noises outside! So my anxiety levels were through the roof. The way you typed it out made me think I was doing something wrong, and I felt bad. I curled up in bed and tried to relax, admit I teared up a bit afterwards, but I figured later that wasn't what you meant. So no need to apologize, I overreacted. I should have said I was working on a 'drawing' and not a 'picture'. I'm an artist and I do a lot of AB related pictures on the computer, and I was working on a bit of a self portrait of my bAby side.

Thanks though.

You guys can call me Braydin by the way, everyone either calls me that, or Bray, B, or whatever :) Its not my 'real' name, but it is the name I use for my bAby self. Therefore I consider it my 'true' name. Hehe. Does that make sense? :roll:

MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

Thats cool, you didnt know. Just next time ask me, you left to fast for me to explain. LOL I thought it was funny because I was watching thinking this other person is think picture hmmm. LOL You might have got a call LOL.

I am sorry you felt so bad, that makes me sad that you had such a bad day. We sure would love you to share your AB pics with us. Perhaps you could post some. Well feel better B. The internet sucks at times, because there can be a lot of misunderstandings.

Have a great day little one. :)
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
halcyonbaby

Post by halcyonbaby »

Well the only drawings right now I've got ready to go are my babyfur picture and one other 'somewhat' furry related. The other artwork I've done is non-ab related, but I usually work fast.

Where would be the best place to post my piccies to share?

StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

Welcome It is nice to meet you.
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
DaddyPaul

Post by DaddyPaul »

Nice to meet you, welcome to the website.
“Laughter is like changing a baby's diaper. It doesn't permanently solve any problems, but it makes things more acceptable for a while.”
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Hi there sweetie! hope you are settling in ok and finding your way around things. You mentioned you do art work (drawing) - that is sooo cool! What other things do you like to draw? And what sort of medium to you use/prefer? Would love to see your work :) !

Mommy Gina
halcyonbaby

Post by halcyonbaby »

I do a lot of digital work, but among other mediums I use are good old pencil and paper, colored pencil, inking pens, and marker. Sometimes I'll do charcoals and pastels, but not very often. I started off drawing animal figures way back when. When I was in the hospital there wasn't much else to do so I would usually break out my sketch pads and just draw whatever came to mind. I'm a major airplane fan so I draw a lot of fighter planes ^_^

I only recently got into doing Adult Baby related work. Most of my human characters are done in an anime styling, I have a hard time drawing human figures unless they are cartoonish, but I can mimic any cartoon style I've ever seen.

If it's alright, I'll post a couple of my digital pictures, the two I mentioned previous.

These are just a couple examples. (And if I need to take them down just say so and I will do it :) )

Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Very nice work.

You have a lot of talent.

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
halcyonbaby

Post by halcyonbaby »

Well thank you! I try my best. I know the anime styling isn't popular with everyone but I like it and I think it conveys emotion alot better than some other styles.

Ooh!

I has an idea! *giggles* But I'm not telling. You'll hafta wait and see!

pmprslvr

Post by pmprslvr »

Those are amazing.