Baby's Favorite Blanket

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
Mommy Star

Baby's Favorite Blanket

Post by Mommy Star »

Do you have a favorite blanket? I love baby blankets and I collect them...there just so fuzzy and warm and make baby feel so cumfy...even as an adult I love cuddling with a fuzzy soft blanket....tell me about yours?[/img]
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
wkoldnewbornbabyboy

Post by wkoldnewbornbabyboy »

my favorite blankey was a winnie the pooh blankey
DaddyPaul

Post by DaddyPaul »

Daddy doesn't get a whole lot of time to lay around and cuddle with his blanket but when he does it is with a fleece blanket that I have had for about 15 years or so.
“Laughter is like changing a baby's diaper. It doesn't permanently solve any problems, but it makes things more acceptable for a while.”
Mommy Josie

blankie

Post by Mommy Josie »

Oh I am sure we all have that favorite blankie that we just need to have so close by to make sure that we feel so safe and secure...with the satin edging...oh yeah..Josie... :wink:
Nanny Rachel

Silkie

Post by Nanny Rachel »

That is what I can remember from my favorite blanket...nice and soft but oh so silkie...Rachel... :wink:
halcyonbaby

Post by halcyonbaby »

My favorite blanket is a giant, thick fleece blanket with a wolf print I got a few years ago for my birthday. Its not like a baby blanket, but it's mine and I loves it ^^
You can call me Braydin, Bray, B, Baby B, etc.

Babyhood, that's what they were referring to when they talked about our Halcyon Days.
dllouie

Post by dllouie »

halcyonbaby wrote:My favorite blanket is a giant, thick fleece blanket with a wolf print I got a few years ago for my birthday. Its not like a baby blanket, but it's mine and I loves it ^^
I bet it is so cute and soft too. When I want to make sure I sleep really well my favorite blanket is a quilt a dear friend made me.
pinkluvs

I was still and am...

Post by pinkluvs »

I always was a blanket baby. My mom can attest to this. I still have my favorite blanket. It's a little beat up and has shown some wear over the years, but it's my blanket!
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
dommymommylexus

Blankie

Post by dommymommylexus »

Well as a Mommy, it seems to me that all of my Aby's like their blankies soft and fuzzy and usually something with a character print. One of my Aby's right now has a blankie that he carries with him everywhere he goes! It's a fleece blue white and yellow blankie with Big Bird on it. He snuggles with it when he feels sleepy, or frustrated, or loving :)
Ella
Mommy

Post by Ella »

i have a granny square afghan that my gram crocheted for me - absolutely adore it!!
Heart felt kisses,

Ella
pinkluvs

I wish I still had my "blankie"

Post by pinkluvs »

I was a blanket baby. It meant (my blanket) so much to me. I was comforted by my blanket. I wonder if my mom still has it. She thought it was cute that I took such comfort in my "blankie".

I'll bet that if I had my blanket today, I would get the same feeling of comfort. It was magic to me. :D

I should ask her.
pinkluvs

To claer up any confusion

Post by pinkluvs »

Yes, I have favorite blanket. I've had it for years. It's certainly not my old "blankie" that I had when I was a kid though :(

I really wish I had my old blankie now. Times are tough these days for lots of people, and I'm sure all of the blanket babies would love to have their old friend.

Gee whiz. It's a-thundering outside with hail. My oh my! This time of the year and here?! Just saw a flash of lightning which I referred to as "lightling" when I was small. I also ate lots of "sammiches" and "basketti" too back in the day :)

My oh my. I had fun when I was a kid! Thunder and lightning still kinda scares me, and for good reason, but I also enjoy it all with a nice hot mug of tomato soup and grilled cheese "sammiches"
:wink: